The United Kingdom: The RISHI RICH Sunak ERA

Also with Christopher Chope making it a SECOND Boris-backing MP saying the Tory Party is "ungovernable" and that a general election is inevitable, it may not end up being that long 😈

Let's skip to the important stuff...

Will he be our SHORTEST PM?

You know I don't know how to feel about a RISHI premiership. On one hand thank fuck the blob is gone...but could Sunak potentially turn things around for them?? Thats my concern.

He managed to drop his instant popularity pretty quickly as chancellor. Plus he's super rich, which won't work as an election winner.

I mean...I don't see Johnson 2019 results at all, maybe not even a majority, but I could see quite easily scenario where he limits the damage enough to deny Labour an outright majority if things go his way(maybe thats a BIG if...I dunno.)

He's not a great media performer, but he is competent so I imagine as long as he manages to hold things together the gap with Labour will narrow a fair bit over the next two years.

That would be consistent with what happened in September.

You know I don't know how to feel about a RISHI premiership. On one hand thank fuck the blob is gone...but could Sunak potentially turn things around for them?? Thats my concern.

His popularity only stemmed from dishing a fuck ton of money out and letting people go for a Nandos after so long. He's got a huge pile of shit in front of him, and I personally don't think he'll have the answers to sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom