Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

It’s a really weird release strategy. Like I would’ve thought if they were pushing this as the official second single they wouldn’t have chucked it out 6 weeks or whatever ago and rather just done an album track/teaser song back then and launch this one properly.

Be interesting to see if radio re-add it etc as it seems it got played and now has sort of dropped off a bit.

It’s a really weird release strategy. Like I would’ve thought if they were pushing this as the official second single they wouldn’t have chucked it out 6 weeks or whatever ago and rather just done an album track/teaser song back then and launch this one properly.

Be interesting to see if radio re-add it etc as it seems it got played and now has sort of dropped off a bit.

Exactly. Considering how there's been practically nothing happening in terms of promotion for this album aside from the promo tracks, music videos and a creepy USPS commercial you would think they would have time to properly plan things out with those rather than this mess.

I don't quite understand it either. Particularly worrying that this is looking like the 2nd "proper" single... is there really nothing better on the album?!

I'm overjoyed to see the much-loved Batman & Robin typeface making a return! As for the song - sounds promising.

Hi Freeze, I'm Taylor :square:

It's nice that she's trying with the videos, even if they all seem like glossy Hollywood remakes of themselves. I'm sure she'll put a twist on it like making the villains the paparazzi or something original like that.

Well that was crap. What was the point of any of it? Two Taylors staring each other and a bunch of flashy special effects that add up to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom