St. Lucia

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Following disco wig out Rocket On My Feet, the new single is Another Lifetime. Some hot spacey shit, quite a big chorus:

EP ('part of a larger body of work' - so half an album?) is out 29th April:

Track List:
  1. ()
  2. Separate World
  3. Another Lifetime
  4. Rocket On My Feet
  5. The Golden Age
  6. Memory

Was just about to start a thread. SO disappointed it's just an EP, but 6 songs isn't bad. I thought Rocket was OK, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new one! Like Level 42 crossed with Erasure :disco:

@RJN @Jark @the pleasure principal

This sounds like it is going to be an EP that gets extended to an album to me, or if not a second EP is planned at least.

New single Touch:

Their full on sunny yacht moment.

The Utopia album is due in October.

This is already my favourite song right now

Good GOD I love this band! They never miss.

Not so much of a big pop moment but this is the album closer it very much sounds like it is suited for that spot.

Yet to produce a bad song. I love this band so much.

Touch and Another Lifetime BOTH currently vying for my song of the year.

Another big uplifting tune. I've always been most fond of their early stuff but this is shaping up to be the best album I think.

It’s truly amazing they’re my favourite band this year. In fact Touch and Another Lifetime might be my two favourite songs so far this year

Gimme The Night is fabulous.

I mean I cannot with this band. I need to see them live. Who’s coming.

Gimme The Night is fabulous.

I mean I cannot with this band. I need to see them live. Who’s coming.
0DBC0049-5A8F-4140-A25F-5A7080846BB5.jpeg

See you there

I saw them opening for Ellie Goulding in 2010 and it’s probably the most I’ve ever liked a show from an artist I’d never heard of before

One new song from a deluxe version of the album (I have not bothered with the live versions):

It is a really old song that has been developed over a long period, which is the kind of detail I find interesting:

They appear to have been working on a new album so hopefully that is not too far off.

It is a first album outtake, and it does have their sound of that period. More to come apparently.

A whole ten track album of pre-first album demos is coming 17th November:

Poet is very Everywhere, especially in the intro. I like it very much. Hopefully the rest of the demos are as good.

Poet is apparently the only song they have revisited, the rest are the original demos. A few tracks are more snatches of ideas rather than complete songs, but there is really good stuff here.

Stop Pulling Me Away is the initial standout but I also really like the run near the end of the album, ending with I Hit the Bottom, which is a fitting closer.

Also I always liked the original of this and St Lucia have turned in an enjoyably full on remix:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom