Speculate Wildly About Enya

I kindly sent Miss Quinn some HOLLY because she has none, only to be told in a very rude response that she has PLENTY! :shock:

WHAT ON EARTH ARE THESE TERRIBLE LIES

Alongside one of her nieces, Enya might start doing reaction videos on YouTube of her older video interviews and performances ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: COB
ChatGPT 4 said:
Write a thunderously funny forum post speculating about what Enya is up to currently

Hey fellow Enya enthusiasts! ๐ŸŒŠ

Gather 'round, as I weave a side-splitting tale about what our beloved Irish songstress, Enya, might be up to these days. Let me preface this by saying that this is purely fictional and meant for a good chuckle! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Picture this: It's a typical day in the life of Enya, who's been mysteriously absent from the public eye for some time now. What could she be doing? I've got a theory that will have you rolling on the floor laughing!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Enya, the Mystic Oracle ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Our melodious maiden has traded her ethereal vocals for a crystal ball and has set up shop as an oracle in a quaint village in Ireland. Locals flock to her for advice, whispered in the same haunting tones we've all come to know and love.

"Seek the leprechaun's lair," she murmurs, as she sends yet another curious villager on a quest for a pot of gold at the end of an elusive rainbow. ๐ŸŒˆ

๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ Enya, the Spellbinding Sorceress ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

In between composing mesmerizing melodies, Enya has secretly been honing her skills as a sorceress. She now spends her days brewing potions and casting spells in her enchanted forest abode. Her most popular elixir? A magical potion that, when consumed, fills your ears with the sweet sounds of her greatest hits on repeat! ๐ŸŽผ

๐Ÿฆ„ Enya, the Unicorn Whisperer ๐Ÿฆ„

Not only has our enchanting enigma been gifted with a heavenly voice, but she's also discovered an uncanny ability to communicate with unicorns. Yes, you read that rightโ€”unicorns! As an ambassador of mythical creatures, Enya now devotes her time to advocating for their welfare and teaching humans the ancient art of unicorn-ese. ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿค– Enya, the AI Pioneer ๐Ÿค–

Unbeknownst to the world, Enya has been moonlighting as an AI researcher, working tirelessly to create a singing AI that can not only emulate her unique sound but also compose new songs in her signature style. Imagine our surprise when the next hit single is belted out by none other than RoboEnya! ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ’ƒ Enya, the Disco Diva ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Finally, in a surprising twist, Enya has been spotted hitting the dance floor under a glittering disco ball, belting out her hits with a funky disco twist. Picture "Orinoco Flow" with a groovy bassline and a crowd of dancers boogieing the night away. Disco Enya is the life of the party! ๐Ÿ•บ

So, there you have it, folks! While we may never know for sure what Enya is up to these days, it's fun to imagine the hilarious possibilities. Do you have any other uproarious theories about Enya's current endeavors? Feel free to share in the comments below! ๐Ÿ˜„

Keep on laughing and listening! ๐ŸŽง

I've been trying to AVOID CHAT GPT but if that's a REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE of it's TALANTS then KILL ME NOW

Reactions: COB
I've been trying to AVOID CHAT GPT but if that's a REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE of it's TALANTS then KILL ME NOW
It does have some excellent uses in HINGED and BORING contexts, but it has yet to fully embody UNHINGED NONSENSE quite yet

Enya was considering filming another one of the Mother's Day greeting videos for today, but thought otherwise, to avoid confusion from outside the British Isles.
The confusion instead came from how Twitter got no Tweet, but Facebook happily featured this clip and Spotify changed too ๐Ÿ’ก

Instead she had a good laugh with her own mother today, in talks for beatboxing on the new album ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŽต

(original image from May 2022)๐Ÿ’•

I saw Goody Enya dancing with The Devil in the pale moonlight :o

1679260951706.jpeg

It's 'only time' until Enya reappears again ๐Ÿ˜Š We might even get a clearer glimpse of her childhood photos/footage
Of just a handful publicly shown, here are 3 early pictures ๐Ÿฅฐ
There's this one too! Enya's sister Brรญdรญn tells the story of the pram, see this :D

8a8019f5f4c40d660b097e45572ded3a.jpg

Photo c. 1970 ๐Ÿฅฐ
(I think Enya is the girl on the right of the picture looking at the camera ๐Ÿ˜„ ; other siblings Olive, Deirdre, Bartley and Brรญdรญn are also in this picture :) )

The speculative bit here could be that this pram still exists; Enya the childfree is the one keeping it 'for decoration' in a room of her castle ๐Ÿค—

For the 'daily forecast' it mentions "Enya is moody today, coupled with lack of drive and persistence." :(
In the last few days, I have wondered about her relation to Tracy Beaker:
r/Enya - The Aigle Studios, Artane, Dublin. 1085-338. 16/10/1985 (Part of the Independent Newspapers Ireland/NLI Collection).
BBC iPlayer - The Story of Tracy Beaker

๐Ÿ˜…

Enya has been purposely contributing to a posthumous album to be released as instructed in her will, for the last 30 years.
Now that's a rather intriguing thought ๐Ÿ’ญ One of the tracks could even be The Lonely Ghost, the first Enya composition... ๐Ÿฅฒ :ghost:๐ŸŽผ

Now that's a rather intriguing thought ๐Ÿ’ญ One of the tracks could even be The Lonely Ghost, the first Enya composition... ๐Ÿฅฒ :ghost:๐ŸŽผ
I think when Enya released Shepherd Moons (a little over 30 years ago, not that I was there) she already seemed to be considering her own legacy.
In this 1992 interview (appearance as picture below (was on YouTube too but unavailable now โ˜น๏ธ) Enya says this with slightly dark humour:

12271b267c4c1a97006ef804191f72a7.jpg
"I think my biggest ambition is just to write wonderful melodies, and that they would be very lasting melodies and that they would stay for a long long time... when Enya's gone. [grins]."
There's also something she said in 2005 (according to this) regarding the 6433 Enya minor planet being named after her in 1997 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿช
"It is beautiful. More beautiful than me. Which is good because it will be here for a few million years longer."

As sad as it might seem to say, I am actually looking forward to a posthumous album ๐Ÿ™ˆ (Plus another 1-3 albums while she is still here with us, ofc) ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’–

Considering how long she takes in between albums, I doubt some of us will still be with her though!
No, keep faith with Enya, a living genius! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ ๐ŸคžThe gap between now and Dark Sky Island is longer than that and the gap with And Winter Came, but this forum exists, and various new discussions still flourish ๐Ÿ’ก
There will still be lots of us with her/her music, surely ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm just as slothful, probably even more so, haha. ๐Ÿ˜… Eithne was touring with Clannad in Germany around my age, and sang this ๐ŸŽต

I however note with disgust that itโ€™s now FIFTY SEVEN YEARS since Dark Sky Island. How long does it take this torpid wench to slop herself out of her syphilitic coma, slump along in her clogs to the en-suite studio and produce another 40 minute album which uses all the same vocal samples as the last one, not to mention sounding utterly identical GENERALLY? One hopes that Roma isn't holding matters up with ongoing confusion about how to conjugate the past historic in LOXIAN :zombie:

HONESTLY EITHNE DO GET ON WITH IT

It's not speculating about Enya herself, but that Nicky and Roma's daughters Ebony (b.1978) and Persia (b. 1983) could have appeared in the music videos ๐Ÿ’ก

What if the blonde girl is their daughter Ebony, and since Enya used the same sweet-smelling shampoo, they decided on this scene? :laugh:

And, not too long ago, they changed the On My Way Home official thumbnail to Enya's mini-me. She actually resembles Roma quite a bit. Is she Persia (also Enya's goddaughter)? ๐Ÿ˜

See the 4K upscale I did for the video - click hereโœจ - amazing how so many have seen and liked this...!

What do you think Enya does on a Sunday evening?

Roast dinner? Pedicure? Nude Boggle?

"Music is my life, and because you can't eat scores I play momentarily the part of the marketing person that shouts that she sells good wares. Not my favourite occupation, but it seems to be necessary." ~Enya, 1988
:laugh:

Enya has since taken a new approach to reduce the need for marketingโ€”eating copies of her music scores printed on sugar paper.๐Ÿ’ก

๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿ˜‹

A seemingly random idea, but I've wondered about it for nearly half a year - was Enya ever an egg donor?
Perhaps news in the 1980s about successful egg donation (1983, and first egg donation baby in 1984) or the fact that Roma was expecting a baby in 1982-3 (her daughter Persia, whom Eithne is godmother to) and the source of money might have inspired her to do that? ๐Ÿ’กMaybe later in the 80s she would have donated too.

These three individuals [1] [2] [3] all notable in their own right, born 1989 or so, could they be amongst Enya's donor children? Two of them have children themselves now. Her great talent is getting passed on somehow...! :disco:
This could just be me speculating wildly, but I see it ๐Ÿ˜… they all sort of resemble her in different ways.

1 - Ben Esposito ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽต(Twitter)
2 - Adrian von Ziegler
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ“ (Twitter)
3 - Dani Harmer ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ (better known as Tracy Beaker) - until seeing that Twitter today I never knew she liked Lord of the Rings that much! :eyes:

There are other aspects (whether they get to know about their donor parent, anonymity, etc.)
It would be rather fascinating if Enya revealed she was actually a donor mother with multiple children, and childfree herself. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒŸ

I'd completely be on board with this theory, but Tracy Beaker famously doesn't like the Moon, and it's safe to say that rules her out as a progeny of Enya.

:o That sort of reminds me of how ketamine has been associated with the song Orinoco Flow by Enya, according to these:
In this article Enya mentions this:
"Right after we arrived in London to do the mixing, I had slipped on a sort of dicey step and put two deep cuts in my knee. So there I was, taking these heavy pain-killers, sitting at the desk, in the studio with one foot propped up on cushions..." ~Enya, 1991
๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Note: I do not endorse drugs, nor have I taken any beyond NSAIDs, acetaminophens myself. ๐Ÿ’ก Reading about them is interesting though ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
Enya recently worked with the holiday company First Choice, providing some remixed vocals for this ad :wink:โ›ต๐ŸŽต๏ธ

Then again Trainline used the same song, but what is it, and why do the vocals sound like Enya to me? ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom