Speculate Wildly About Enya

Enya looked in her drafts folder (Outlook since she lost her Hotmail account) to see that her email to Shampoo to ask if she was one of the first 500 to pre-order their really not bad boxset package (if she is, she stands or sits down and sips tea to get a signed copy) had indeed not been sent. "Uh oh" she said - "we're in trouble". She realised she was talking to herself again, but then remembered that episode of Daria where Miss Morgendorffer says she's more worried about why she's actually expecting an answer. She eventually lowered the bridge, nipped out to Tesco and bought a cinnamon scone she knew she was going to regret tomorrow, so she made the horse gallop faster than usual on the way home for exercise - no one would have beeped at her she went so fast were it not for the dung hitting that car's windscreen like clumps of birthday cake. Oh how she laughed.

Enya's just finished watching Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway (apparently the last episode โ˜บ๏ธ) and sometimes imagines what it'd be like if she was a Geordie, like them, Cheryl et al.. Still Irish :ireland:

Enya is feeling glum, despite the beautiful weather. As the early lyrics said, "tears still fall on a day without rain". ๐Ÿ˜ข

Enya is thinking back to when she first watched Joan Jett, who's just a couple of years older, in the early 80s. :) ๐Ÿ–ค
Whilst she doesn't love rock'n'roll, certainly doesn't want a bad reputation, and thinks supporting PETA is a bit dumb, Enya does like Joan's style, and took just a bit of inspiration for herself. :grin:

Enya opened up her grindr and was surprised to be asked what age she was given she was using one of her album covers from the 80s to lure in the higher browed highbrow gays. She replied: mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm / mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm. It's been 7 hours and 15 days so they're probably not going to reply. Come to think of it she thought, she can't see the profile anymore. Enya sighed, lowered the bridge if not her standards and trotted to Tesco again. She left the horse in the stable this time, but no one batted an eyelid - they probably thought she was Bjork. How she laughed.

Enya was surprised to be asked what age she was given she was using one of her album covers from the 80s to lure in the higher browed highbrow gays. She replied: mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm / mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm. It's been 7 hours and 15 days so they're probably not going to reply.
Nice getting in two song references! (The Humming and Nothing Compares 2 U, obviously not by Enya.) :D

Enya is confused as to why at least two Moopy members think she's wandering off to Tesco stores.
However, disneyteletubby notes that Enya sang "make a whoosh and when you close your eyes, I will come to you". (Enya likes their new delivery service. ๐Ÿ˜„)

She does miss the Quinnsworth and Crazy Prices stores (which were there before Tesco in Ireland). โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ’ญ

Enya was displeased by the till staff at Waitrose and the horses all couldn't manage the journey back without collapsing, with one one time hoofing Bono in the face when just seeing him brought back memories of Enya agreeing to the then young stallion being used for the Sweetest Thing video shoot. Oh how she laughed (Enya).

PIXARTWEENIE darling, using the BRISTOL STOOL CHART what type of brown does OUR ENA regularly turd out?

Enya saw sorb slam the door, never to be seen again. By the time she lowered the bridge, he was gone. He took one of the horses, Freed From Desire (horse name). Oh how she laughed.

Enya is considering claiming racehorses Echoes In Rain, It's In The Rain and Amarantine, once all their racing careers have come to a close. ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’–

Enya can be heard saying ๐Ÿ’ฉ and more in Anywhere Is and her cheeky Clannad song, reversed. โ˜บ๏ธ

0:41 and 1:38 highlights ๐Ÿ˜…

0:48 the first time

Hope one doesn't strain to hear it. ๐Ÿ˜…

Enya is very interested in eschatology and as an avid reader of Jonh's Book of Revelation has been proactive enough to invest in an underground castle to protect herself from the Beast.

Enya doesn't like air fryers, as many 'look too bulky', and there's too much to clean. She likes pressure cookers, and has a floral patterned rice cooker* for when she doesn't get the microwavable versions. ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›

*I have one ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿชท

Enya's most recently scrobbled track on Last FM is Lady Gaga - MANiCURE. (3 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes ago)

Enya thought sensible to make an insurance contract to secure her trademark hairdo and also filed a patent for inventing it.
I think loads of people had her 2000s haircut :D
Her 1988 hairdo was rarer at the time, but Lorraine Kelly liked it in the 90s. :grin:
Enya admits to shaping it like Demi Moore thanks to Ghost in 1990.
As for her early 80s cut, she'd like 'Bieber cut' done away with. She'd be worried if Billie Eilish suddenly got this cut.
Demi Moore* and Enya (mostly early 90s)
"She aged better, admittedly, but her style is quite different from Enya's anyway, more dramatic.

Lorraine Kelly Left Red Faced After Seeing 20 Year Old Throwback Video
Lorraine (I kind of like her more with the glasses..!) :laugh:
Then again Enya had this haircut in 2022 :grin:

[Everyone knows how 'early' Justin Bieber looked like. I suppose he's kind of a victim of the music industry, but still annoying due to his own actions.]

Story Pin image
Enya of course, possibly stoned with the others in Clannad, 1981, with a mini chess board and candle in front of her
images

Visually similar results on Pinterest - Eilish like Enya - I kind of thought so too, when I fi...png

I don't care for Billie 'eyelash girl' or her voice much, but suppose she and her brother are decent musicians of today. She is of Irish-Scottish descent, Billie O'Connell would've given it away.

Finally Enya's haircut in question! Hard to choose a clear one, but I suppose the ones on IMDB will do. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0258216/mediaviewer/rm1599052544/
๐Ÿ˜Š

Enya has a new variation of her 2000s haircut that we're yet to see :disco:

Enya PLEASED AS PUNCH to join Will Young on his tour of intimate venues and what not

Enya used to have Sony Ericsson phones in the noughties, and she was a bit naughty (procrastinating, like myself) as she was 'composing' songs on an app called Music DJ whilst she could've been in the recording studio. :laugh: ๐ŸŽถ :widge:

Some classic Tangle Toys from 1981. :disco: โžฟ

(I still find some at home, used to be fascinated with them when I was little, but only recently realised what they were called :D )
๏ธ
Enya still has and loves these, but has replaced the missing/worn ones with new glittery or glow-in-the-dark versions (like those here :grin: ๐Ÿฉต) and also the larger chrome versions as decoration. โœจ
38beb859-fb22-405a-816b-75a063f91a40_d7d158f6-dacd-4d6b-bac6-1a758c26735d_900x.jpg

With less of others' reflections ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜„

Enya will have at least two new music videos, which will be set outdoors, with sand and/or trees. ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒณโณ๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom