RuPaul's Drag Race

:D

I know everyone hates her, but good for her I guess.

Although there is something vaguely tragic about that second one posted, the not even half arsed reading of "much betta" through gritted teeth makes me want to make a welfare call to the poor girl.

I am only 5 minutes into Drag Race Thailand Sophomore Season and it's the best series since Drag Race Thailand Debut Season. They are so rotten to each other, they may as well be chickens lovingly pecking each other to death :disco:

DRTSSE01. Oh I kanny with Kana: her young look was very touching, the performance of being told to take women's clothes off; and then as an eldery person she's so bady abused by her mother that she's disabled :D

What a preposterous ending to episode 1, I fully recommend prioritising this season over the more high profile drag dregs airing elsewhere.

Do we have any news of Drag Race Sweden? Is it actually happening?

Yeah I think so! Next year I saw on a schedule somewhere. I mean sure that’s not exactly in stone, but the person producing it, I heard an interview with him, and this is a real labour of love

I am only 5 minutes into Drag Race Thailand Sophomore Season and it's the best series since Drag Race Thailand Debut Season. They are so rotten to each other, they may as well be chickens lovingly pecking each other to death :disco:

XOXO

I'm seeing the dreaded Baga Chipz at MECCA BINGO next week :o (it's a friend's hen do, so literal hen party hell!)

Fortunately Choriza May is there too.

Last edited:
Hopefully the vs the world thing is quietly dropped and we all pretend it never happened like AS1.

It's so obvious that it needs to happen (and with no eliminations please - the full spread of no variation and growth from those that stopped years ago thank you very much). Week Ones (they'd never spell it out Weak Ones, but it sure does sound good).

Yeah we need fan favourite Penny Tration back, to prove she's still unable to learn the lyrics of any song.

Anyone else heard the rumour that UK season 5 has been cut back to 8 episodes (like season 1) with UK vs The World season 2 extended to 8 episodes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom