RPDR S5 E10

Final time

Bit of a meh end I’d say. Quite a dull lip sync for the win

Happy with the winner though but a very strong top 3 and overall an excellent series

It’s always a shite finale lip sync. Glad for the winner! Deserved x

All top three were class though, tempted by their Angles of the North tour tbh

Cara Melle missing both weeks too?
To be fair, last week's episode and the finale were only filmed a couple of days apart so if Cara Melle was ill for the former, she probably still would be for the latter.

Final time

Bit of a meh end I’d say. Quite a dull lip sync for the win

Happy with the winner though but a very strong top 3 and overall an excellent series
I thought the episode was great, apart from the lip sync. Obviously I love the song, but it was unlikely to make a great lip sync. I thought Michael won that, but because it was far from a lip sync for the ages, it didn't matter.

It was a brilliant season. What a cast. Everybody from Banksie up was effectively 10/10.

Ginger was the one I'd want to see least on an All Stars or Vs stint, so I'm glad even if Michael looked the part on stage. Limp lip sync and I'd have used the skirt take off as a mid song matador cape moment.

That makes sense about Cara, although I was secretly hoping it was her being in a massive huff about being eliminated.

Ginger was the one I'd want to see least on an All Stars or Vs stint

This makes sense to me, I’ve been into Ginger from the start but I feel like I’ve already seen everything.

The finale was boring as usual but I thought they made the best of it by everyone being quite lovely (including Michelle).

I’ve also enjoyed Ru a lot this season (and on Down Under too). He seems a lot more relaxed and have more fun than on the main show.

This makes sense to me, I’ve been into Ginger from the start but I feel like I’ve already seen everything.

The finale was boring as usual but I thought they made the best of it by everyone being quite lovely (including Michelle).

I’ve also enjoyed Ru a lot this season (and on Down Under too). He seems a lot more relaxed and have more fun than on the main show.
I did lol at Ru’s Fight For This Love gag.

I'm glad Ginger won. Michael is just too evil. But love that he made it to the finale

Tried to get tickets for the Angels Of The North tour on Monday morning when they went on sale, but they sold out pretty much immediately - I was in a meeting when they went on sale, but was able to get online no later than half an hour after the sale started, and nothing.

But they changed the venue from a 450 capacity club to a 1100 capacity one yesterday, and we're in :disco:

I’ve only just realised Tomara Thomas was in the drag queen semi final 2 performance at Eurovision last year

• Wow
Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom