RPDR S16 E9: Werq the World

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Jane was lucky there was no elimination cuz it should've been her and Q. And that potion stunt to try and neuter Nymphia out of a win was kind of a DUD.

There needs to be rules around how much the queens can help each other. That's the only reason Mhiya is still here.

A good episode overall though.

Last edited:
This was the first time Morphine came across as likeable. I was actually rooting for her.

I wish the lip-sync song was an actual funk song. Instead they gave us the most CAUCASIAN artist in flop music history.

Girl, absolutely no one in this universe thought there was an ounce of a possibility of Nymphia winning this week. No.
I...did.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

So obviously manufactured to stop a Plane or Q exit as surely it was either Plane vs Q or either vs Mh’iya.

And yeah, no way was Nymphia winning. And when the fuck are the judges going to read her for this constant banana/ yellow shite? There’s branding and there’s just sticking to a formula. That fancy dress outfit was rubbish.

I was ready to RAGE when they started praising OOMPA FUCKING LOOMPA for her dead behind the eyes performance, until it became clear no one was going home.

But yeah, that decision to send no one home kind of came out of nowhere. And it does make me wonder whether the queens knew beforehand. I mean the charity is sort of unlike Plane and she was rather shaky. Why not use the last occasion to use the potion unless you knew you were safe and that gifting it to someone would still create an interesting story arc?

I was hoping this was going to be the last time we’d have to see Dawn’s ugly make up, but why would they spare us?

I don’t know, it seems unlike them not to use the opportunity for a bit of drama/gag by having Plane lip syncing for her life (against Q or Dawn) after she had given away her immunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom