RPDR S16 E9: See You Next Wednesday

VoR

Take it or leave it
Mildly shocking elimination, though as usual enormously telegraphed from the start of the episode, and I suspect she'd shown us everything she was going to so not massively gutted. How many more lip syncs can Mhya survive though?

I read that the reason for so many design challenges this year is that this season was at least partially filmed during the writer's strike. Honestly, if it's sparing us any more horribly unfunny scripted comedy episodes, I'm down for it.

Really upsetting result. I loved Plasma, what a gorgeous sweet boy. :( She really did look terrible though. :(

I want Mhya, Q and Dawn out, I hate them and everything about them is ugly and shit.

Also, Nymphia should’ve won. Was whatever Q did even goth?

(Was it that remix that brought Bloody Mary back to the charts? :zombie: )

I'm sad. I loved Plasma. And I NEVER like the theater queens. Her look was bogus though.

Nymphia's look was the far better goth look, but Q's was probably more drag I guess. The sewing talent this season is superb though.

Poor Dawn. Always falling short.

Finally catching up on this season, was this the best design challenge ever? The standard was wild, any of the top 5 would’ve won a previous year. Agree Nymphia should’ve won, I get Q’s was technically very good, but I wasn’t gagging.

Loved Plasma towards the end, the intense energy was quite charming.

Maya just makes me feel a bit SAD.

Rooting for a Plain Jane win because we’ve not had an EVIL winner since the early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom