RPDR S16 E6: Welcome to the Doll House

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Lovely episode.

I like the extra workroom time we get in design challenge. They're a fun group.

Q definitely deserved the win and even though it felt like a long couple of segments, it was nice to get some backstory to soften both her and Plain Jane.

RANKING:

Nymphia
Sapphira

Plasma
Q
Plain Jane

Dawn
Morphine

Megami
Maya

I can understand that it takes a lot of effort and creativity to create Q’s outfits but I really do not find any of it appealing.

To me Nymphia looked absolutely divine and should’ve won. 🍌

But FINALLY we’re starting to get rid of the triple Z girls (Geneva, Mh’ya and Magami), especially Geneva has been delivering nothing but delusion and incredibly ugly and offensive looks.

RANKING:

Nymphia
Sapphira

Plasma
Q
Plain Jane

Dawn
Morphine

Xunami

Megami
Maya

I don't mind Megami, to me she's less fillerish than Geneva and Mh'ya. Though I do suspect as soon as she drops below the safe zone she's a goner.

I'm really not a fan of queens who just do a bunch of acrobatics as a substitute for actually performing the song, but the writing was on the wall for Geneva anyway so no major injustice.

It was a small moment, but for some reason I was dying at Ru explaining the concept of SPAIN to the queens. :D

I'm warming up to Jane a little. Her whole Jimbo-lite schtick is still lame, but I respect that she's resourceful and can actually create something cohesive and well-made.

So I'm guessing Top 4 will be Nymphia, Sapphira, Q, and Jane? Unless Dawn decides to come through.

Jane is playing an excellent game stealing the show and if I’m honest I’m enjoying it. It’s a shame Amanda’s gone because as a pair they had a lot of tv potential.

Q’s outfit wasn’t my favourite either. I think I preferred Nymphia’s or even Magami’s for that lovely fabric alone :disco:

Fascinating to see Mhi'ya with some actual life :D

This! She’s been so fucking dreary so far and really is the obvious bottom, but that WAS a better lip sync, even if it was just leaping about- Geneva’s was rubbish.

I agree with @RaspberrySwirl about Q- technically amazing designs but leave me kind of cold, though she was the right winner. I don’t agree that Nymphia was hard done by, though- she really should have been read for just doing fucking banana shit all the time. I also feel Megami was on the top- I loved that outfit- but overall she is one of my bottom queens.

Personal ranking

1. Sapphira
2. Plane Jane
3. Nymphia Wind
4. Q
5. Plasma
6. Dawn
7. Xunami
8. Morphine
9. Megami
10.Mhi’ya

Xunami is much more likable than Kandi, but so far she's just there.

Also, I don't know what it is about Morphine, but I'm finding her kinda annoying, borderline insufferable. Is she evil?

Morphine just seems to have way too much attitude and sass for someone so completely average…

I didn't think much of her at first but she's growing on me. She's done consistently well and I like her in the workroom. Like when she was playing pattycake with someone's breast plate this week.

I might actually prefer her to Dawn, who has been solidly average and not particularly fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom