RPDR S16 E13 Drag Race Vegas LIVE! Makeovers

Morphine probably knew they aren’t going to seen Sapphira home even though I think Morphine was the better of the two. There’s been a lot of suspect decisions this season.

Is there was ever a time to force a Top 5, that was it. Morphine outperformed Sapphira for sure.

Regardless, this Top 4 is pretty strong. It's gonna come down to Sapphira vs Nymphia I think.

I've definitely warmed up to Jane.

Yeah this is a great top 5.

I think Plane is great if a little repetitive with her silhouette. I don’t mind the bitchiness. I’ve been around Drag Queens my entire life and that’s how they act. :D

I think they are headed toward a Sapphira win but I would love Nymphia to take it personally.

I’ve been around Drag Queens my entire life and that’s how they act.
Yeah but some queens know it's supposed to be just that - an act for entertainment. While others think it's a legitimate and necessary personality trait. The show definitely blurs the line too.

Poor Morphine, she must have known her time was up as soon as Saphira landed in the bottom with her. For me she did win the lip sync though.

Nymphia has been fading away for several episodes now but I really still hope she’d win.

Nymphia
Jane
(Morphine)
Saphira
Q

In all fairness, I would have booted Morphine about 8 episodes ago but she either had a bad edit at the start or she grew as the competition went on.

Still - I would have been gagged to see her defeat Sapphira in that last episode

In all fairness, I would have booted Morphine about 8 episodes ago but she either had a bad edit at the start or she grew as the competition went on.

Still - I would have been gagged to see her defeat Sapphira in that last episode

Hated her on first episode, but she kept growing on me.

Morphine and Sapphira were the obvious bottom two and that’s where it ended for Morphine. Even though, yes, she was better in the lipsync. Top 5 is still an amazing finish.

What a JOYFUL episode. It’s been such a good season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom