Prince Philip DEAD

The DM going for a very Moopy headline on it's website of simply 'PHILLIP IS DEAD'.

Reactions: dUb
When did he actually die? This all looks very organised on ITV with all the footage. He has looked dead for at least 12 months.

So weird hearing Radio 1 cut off abruptly mid song.

peace be with you in the land of princes who never made it to king, old boy. Charles will join you there before you know it so hold out. RIP

Is it going to be a lockdown sized funeral?
I am currently looking through the Order of Succession to work out which 30 people would be invited. I can't decide whether Meghan will make the cut.

I am currently looking through the Order of Succession to work out which 30 people would be invited. I can't decide whether Meghan will make the cut.
She most certainly does NOT.

They really shouldn’t have performed heart surgery on him at his age. I know they were trying to keep him going as long as possible but he was still a human being.

WTF is Harry going to do? He'd have to qurantine if he came home surely? I suppose they can wait 2 weeks for the funeral seeing as he's been on ice for the last 3 years.

*prepares for the inevitable grotty Twitter culture wars of this*

WTF is Harry going to do? He'd have to qurantine if he came home surely? I suppose they can wait 2 weeks for the funeral seeing as he's been on ice for the last 3 years.
He's been quarantining since he was in Hospital I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom