Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2

Projected to do 170k-190k in the US:

With the biggest female rap debut of 2023, Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday 2 (Young Money/Republic) will open with an impressive 170-190k, easily #1 on next week’s HITS Top 50. RCA’s Tate McCrae is trending toward a first week of 40-50k, which would be largest opening of her career.

Nicki Minaj (Young Money/Republic) 170-190k
Tate McCrae (RCA) 40-50k

If you take a swig of holiday cider for every week Republic logged a #1 this year, you actually turn into Santa.

I listened to a few tracks out of curiosity and well... I should’ve KNOWN. I can’t think of any music I’ve heard this year that could be worse than it?

I listened to a few tracks out of curiosity and well... I should’ve KNOWN. I can’t think of any music I’ve heard this year that could be worse than it?

Ooh thanks, saves me the bother of even getting mildly curious.

I mean I love a good sample but it sounds like she doesn't really know what to do with them and just uses them as literally as she can.

GA2C2MSW8AABY-B
Turns out this was FAKE and they gave it a 6.5

Tying in with the Monday OR Tuesday theme, MORE DATES ARE TO BE ADDED

so Doja Cat was originally supposed to be on this one (produced by Dr Puke) but changed her mind - it's giving pop radio hit and it's actually very Roman Reloaded/Pinkprint sounding

somewhat basic but I'm quite enjoying the chill production. @Jingle POP! are you into it?

She is dragging Roman Reloaded now (she also called The Queen a bad album in some other recent interview)

he's gon' look me in the eyes
and imma ride 'im
cowgirl, cowgirl

her order is horseshit. but who should be surprised that her taste sucks. she also changed it after to put Queen higher than Pink Friday. Pink Friday is her only great album front to back and that's that on that!

Pink Friday
Queen
Pinkprint
Roman Reloaded
Pink Friday 2
Re-Up

her order is horseshit. but who should be surprised that her taste sucks. she also changed it after to put Queen higher than Pink Friday. Pink Friday is her only great album front to back and that's that on that!

Pink Friday
Queen
Pinkprint
Roman Reloaded
Pink Friday 2
Re-Up
Were all of these standalone albums?

the Re-Up was an extended reissue with about 8 new songs of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which had already had a deluxe edition of its own and which was an original album of no relation to Pink Friday :eyes: simple!

the main single from it featured Me & U hitmaker Cassie, so of course it bombed.

"High School" was a bit of a hit here. but The Re-Up was mainly damage control from the ultra pop Roman Reloaded and an easy cash in when everyone was releasing essentially new albums as deluxe editions.

I remember bopping to Va Va Voom a bit along with Masquerade, nowadays they both sound awful of course. I bet she's disowning a lot of her older material in new concerts, *Starships ends up being reduced to an interlude*

EVERY song is an interlude at a Nicki Minaj show.

I still love Va Va Voom, it should've been the second single from Roman Reloaded. it's the best song on the album. Masquerade may slap a little too!

Did Pink Friday 2: This Time I'm Not Only Ripping Off Lil'Kim stay on the charts?

she seems to be well in the thick of a complete mental breakdown to be honest. you have a young child, why are you online throwing tantrums 24 hours a day.

Nicki is too old to be acting up like this, a juvenile attitude at its finest. Don't forget both her brother and husband are registered sex offenders.🫢

I wanted to give this a go hoping it'd be super spicy and I managed 40 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom