Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2

Jark

User
first single from Pink Friday 2 (ridiculous) out Friday. this isn't official but it's more a serve than the real art so I'm posting it

the song... sounds good. I'm scared.

that's great cover art. same designer as Charli's mythical album XCX World and you can tell

Xcx-world.png

Reactions: GNL
I listened to at least 20 Nicki tracks which must be the most time I've given her in like five years. Pink Friday remains a fucking bulletproof album. Queen was half great. she really needs to up her game this time if she wants to cement her legacy.

I remember living for the LGBTTQ+ tracks of Pink Friday, what a time to be alive.

There are rumblings suggesting this may be shaping up to be a bit of a DISASTUH :disco:

Lots of cancelled promo, supposedly physicals have been shipped before it's even finished, and there's only 10 tracks including 4 (I think?) that have already been released

All while she's tweeting the likes of this

:ClaudiaPopcorn:

Last edited:
It's (supposedly) out this Friday anyway

Get those diamond certifications ready @RIAA!!!

It'll still be absolutely fucking massive because... people

she has no shame. you can't cancel someone like that! she'll always be back for fresh humiliation :D and I don't think it will be massive funks. outside of some random singles that debut high and bomb fast, she's really not that big a chart force.

ITā€™S OUT!

Not quite the same opening as Pink Friday had when it just crashed into Iā€™m The Best

All those samples tho, Junior Senior! Cyndi Lauper! Lumidee!

the Cyndi and Junior Senior sampling tracks are utterly dreadful.

the only song that stood out here as vaguely interesting is Needle with Drake, which is clearly one of his leftovers repurposed. the fucking nerve of her describing this album as her best. WHY DOES IT EXIST?

The Gag City AI memes have been pretty entertaining, and were coming thick and fast in the runup to the release, FOR EXAMPLE

(as if!)

But now that it's been released, they've... taken a turn šŸ„“

Last edited:
I think it's somewhere roughly on par with what Doja got on day one for Scarlet? maybe more if you remove Paint the Town Red. so, could be a lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom