Music Box 30th Anniversary Reissue

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
DELUXE 30TH ANNIVERSARY RE-ISSUE ALERT

Better cover?

F43cIa7a8AAyzLQ

Dub might disagree but I'd rather rare remixes instead of more live versions :evil:

Dub might disagree but I'd rather rare remixes instead of more live versions :evil:
Neither excites me massively! But given the choice, I'd go for a remix yeah

Given how AMAZING the previously unreleased tracks on Rarities from this era were, I would welcome another!

This was the first ever CD I owned. I feel compelled to make it my first vinyl (as an adult)

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Sounds like a dance remix of an existing song... I kinda recognise it as an ad lib... I think

Sounds like a dance remix of an existing song... I kinda recognise it as an ad lib... I think
It does sound familiar! But pretty sure it's something new

Oh yes please

It’s not new though is it? That must be a vault track. No way she could lay down Gospel vocals these days surely.

Yeah no it’ll be from the early 90s

ok so, According to somebody on PJ, the three extra tracks are official leftovers from the MB album, not demos though, they just weren't "strong" enough to make it onto the final tracklist except for Everything Fades Away which is now finally part of the album officially. :shock:

Just had a listen to them via VPN

My Prayer is a gorgeous doo-wop kinda thing with obviously STUNNING vocals :disco:

Workin' Hard is a new jack/jill swing moment with a pretty forgettable/nothingy melody. The remix improves it greatly.

YASSSSSS MAMA

Unpopular opinion but, I always felt MB was a bit too DRIPPY, somewhat BLEAK And ballad heavy (although some of them are amazing) I'm glad that it's going to be proven that wasn't Mariah's intention at all and it was probably evil Tommy who wanted to keep everything remotely upbeat out of this.

I bet Everything Fades Away being in the VAULT for so long was ALSO HIS evil idea!:devil:

Physical release not out until February

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom