Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 1. Tonight 7:30pm

Butterfly continually calling MUNA she and her will never not do my head in :D They're a group, the singer's name is Katie, I hope this helps!

It's also a strange word in Spanish that has the most crazy meaning. Muna: In Morocco, supply of food that the cities, the customs and the tribes of the countryside have the obligation to give to the envoys of the sultan or a governor.

Well there you go.

I've had 'The Fiddler on the Deck' going round in my head for three solid days now.

That Dutch one CAME AND WENT didn't it. I think I enjoyed it while it was on but @COB's commentary on not coming home with a BURST PAY PACKET left a BIGGER IMPRESSION

OMG IT'S GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME SLUTA ALDRIG GÅ :disco: DO IT FOR ST ALBANS SONJA

• Care
Reactions: COB
OMGI forgot just how GOOD Someday was. UNENDING! 😍

SORROW! THERE HAS BEEN SORROW!

Reactions: D5K
Is this Rolf Junior sleaze Rolf Roosalu? He'd 100% get it here

Also VERY MODERN for the 2008 contest. AGOG this lost to Leto svet!

Sorry to 'Ella Daniel' but there's only one rewrite of Sia - Titanium I will ever be here for and it's the FULL ABORTION one that was Jasmine Kara - Gravity 😍

I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about Find My Girl for about a decade until this but it's a MISERABLE CLASSIC. It's basically like if DEPECHE MODE had recorded HERO!

SHADOWS! :disco: *dies*

HOLY HELL at Moondance :D

Vella and Borg FERVENTLY refusing to learn a SINGLE LESSON AT ALL from Vertigo! :disco: :disco: :disco:

Really, if we're going back down the AUTHENTIC REPRESENTATIONS OF YOUR CULTURE route to success at Eurovision these days, Timoteij are EXACTLY who Sweden need to be bringing back

Last edited:
On the other hand, Minnie-Oh - You and I GLITTERS AS BRIGHTLY as it DID AT THE TIME :disco: (BARELY)

Okay, I started out giving Sean den förste Banan a 0, but the sheer LUDICROUSNESS of it all forced it up to a 5 by the end

Killer Girl (voting heart and 7,014 DEAD) is obviously the greatest song ever composed.

Där och då med dig is one of those entries that was obviously never going anywhere in the contest itself, but god it's absolutely blinding. The lyrics are beyond.

Oh my god War In The Wardrobe just caught me COMPLETELY off-guard - HOW did this not win?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom