Mary and George (Julianne Moore and James I's Bucky)

This looks FABULOUS.

I knew it was a queer drama but for some reason thought 'George' was a no nonsense lesbian. Now I know it's man on man I'm EVEN MORE EXCITED

Nice to see Nicola Walker in a ye olde wig with a scheming face, too

I am saving the first episode for the weekend. It seems to have been very well received.

Oh this was an absolute treat! Funnier than I was expecting too, the opening scene was a right giggle.

Just watched the first episode. Deliciously wicked.

I watched the first episode last night. Delicious is the word. Julianne gets some wonderful lines and her husband is very good too.

I understand Nicola Walker pops up for an extended cameo later on and is apparently very good value.

Watched a couple more last night. There's an absolute delicious scene with Nicola Walker and Julianne Moore in the second episode.

Watched a couple more last night. There's an absolute delicious scene with Nicola Walker and Julianne Moore in the second episode.

I loved that scene. The third episode got a bit bogged down in the plotting but still very enjoyable.

I loved that scene. The third episode got a bit bogged down in the plotting but still very enjoyable.
And with just enough arse to satiate.

Kind of hope George has a reason for a return to France, though.

Four episodes in and loving it. Feels a shame it seems destined to be a one and done series already as it’s just deliciously camp!

Enjoyed it but it tailed off towards the end. The last couple of episodes seemed to drag a bit.

Most interesting for me was that the final scene with George in the pub took place in real life in Portsmouth and just a couple of blocks away from me as I type.

There’s a pub called Duke of Buckingham on the road (though it’s not the actual pub) which makes sense now.

IMG_4786.jpeg

Watched the last four episodes this afternoon and I really enjoyed it. Obviously the rise was the MOST FUN but it was all involving.

It all got a little more serious and considerably less camp towards the end, but I still enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom