Mariah Misc 2021

New album in 2021?

• Total voters
She’s speaking to the lambs on Twitter now! Click into the tweet and you’ll see the link

She confirmed she’s working with Brandy but is being vague and I can’t deal with all the lambs talking over each other to get her attention

“I love Miguel, I don’t know if Miguel likes me” :o

She was going to re-record Where Are You Christmas for this year’s special but wrote something else instead that she might do with Post Malone :bruised:

Talking about new music (not really saying much)

Screaming at the shade of the name. If you've read the book, you know how she feels about the Irish. We stan the black Irish icon and legend (no, not Samantha Mumba).

Y'all really don't wanna talk about this huh

Screenshot_20210813-162050_Facebook.jpg

I’m into the idea but I struggle to care about her Christmas music in advance, which I assume that is

Meanwhile…

Let's see if this final season turns things around cause Season 2 was both SHITE and a big fat flop. :shock: :shock:

I Can't believe Jade will finally get deserved recognition in my country +10 years later (Does she even speak Spanish?). This calls for #Justice4Jade and hopefully getting Sweet 7 on Spotify.

From Popjustice:

This was posted today on a fan group - ''A very reliable source has confirmed Mariah has got a 'Glitter Remixed' album surprise!''.

:o

From Popjustice:

This was posted today on a fan group - ''A very reliable source has confirmed Mariah has got a 'Glitter Remixed' album surprise!''.

:o

I'd much rather the infamous Angel's Advocate but I'll TAKE IT :disco:

I mean let's not be picky. 5 years ago we still thought we'd never hear from it again. And it's definitely her brand of petty to do this lol

"I'm doing something with The Roof right now... a pretty big moment" :o cc @Loufoque

I mean they obviously really like each other, and he's definitely one of the less annoying Late Night hosts imo

I love that, what do we think she’s doing with The Roof? Someone sampling it? A reworking? A duet?

oh my god at this :D:D:D

She is iconic and I don't question her taste level.

All I Want For Christmas Is You vs Oh Santa!
Heartbreaker Remix vs Fantasy Remix
My All vs We Belong Together
Fourth of July vs The Roof
Don’t Forget About Us vs Touch My Body
Obsessed
vs Shake It Off
Outside vs Can’t Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
Hero vs One Sweet Day
Through The Rain vs Melt Away
With You vs Underneath The Stars
Crybaby vs Breakdown
Dreamlover
vs Emotions
8th Grade vs Honey
Loverboy
vs You Got Me
Fly Like a Bird vs Always Be My Baby
Vision of Love vs Make It Happen - tie

She's really funny here

"I've seen other people - I don't know all of them... but they did it. And some of them were huge stars and they wen't crazy. They had their butts up in the air".

I love how with the exception of Whitney, Mariah systematically hates on Leo attention seeking energy.

This is how a legend who doesn't need to seek attention or even sing her own songs does Carpool Karaoke :disco:

Queen of BVs!

I was listening to a new "interview" on YouTube yesterday and she was singing all over the place (not in her usual two-seconds of whisper way), and she even said something about "being able to sing like I used to".

I’m so sad that the McDonalds merch is actually iconic and we won’t get it.

Though really, what self respecting gay would be seen wearing it… is the narrative I’m telling myself

I’ll have to do it at the stroke of midnight on the 21st :disco:

She is iconic and I don't question her taste level.

Don’t Forget About Us vs Touch My Body
Obsessed
vs Shake It Off
Hero vs One Sweet Day
Through The Rain vs Melt Away
Crybaby vs Breakdown
Dreamlover
vs Emotions
8th Grade vs Honey
Loverboy
vs You Got Me
Vision of Love vs Make It Happen - tie

not a single wrong answer (unlike the lady herself), especially if you're talking junior vasquez remix of heartbreaker.

why is she pushing mcdonald's though? gross.
how much money do you need mariah carey?

Don’t Forget About Us
vs Touch My Body
Obsessed vs Shake It Off
Hero vs One Sweet Day
Through The Rain
vs Melt Away
Crybaby vs Breakdown
Dreamlover vs Emotions
8th Grade vs Honey
Loverboy
vs You Got Me
Vision of Love vs Make It Happen

A very positive piece from NME(!): https://www.nme.com/big-reads/mariah-carey-cover-interview-2021-fall-in-love-at-christmas-3120794

I love how she's claiming her vocal revival. And also, Someday!

“Personally, I want a great actress,” she says. “I don’t think she has to be a great singer because I can sing all my songs the way I would as a little girl. Like if you want me to go… ‘Somedaaaaay-hey-hey!’ [from her 1990 song, yes, ‘Someday’] – like, that’s how you do it!”, she mic-drops. “But one of the things people don’t know is that I do impressions. I can sound like me when I was younger. I’ve watched a lot of movies and adaptations of people’s life stories and I’m like, ‘Why wouldn’t they just use that person’s voice? I don’t wanna hear somebody else singing like The Great! I really don’t!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom