Love Island 2022

Luca’s parents telling him he’s a hot head causing him to get hot headed

How is Gemma so level headed. What an amazing person.

“We don’t need to keep arguing a point back” was just so classy

Davide talking about Ekkin on Aftersun:

“A classy lady in the streets and a dirty bitch in the sheets”

:D

Love them

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Luca asking Indiyah "what fight?" Umm the multiple ones you had in front of everyone in the villa you're all stuck in with cameras on constantly. I'm super shocked Gemma's mum didn't voice any concern whatsoever, especially after we were treated to Paige's mum, who I was hoping would be called Dissertation, whispering "I'm not buying it" straight away. And Indiyah's mother was also a highlight.

Yes! Tell it like it is. I certainly would NOT have been able to hold back if I was Gemma’s mother.

The £50k prize money is so rubbish compared to what even the losers can make in endorsements

Andrew and Tasha 4th. I am quite surprised they made the final at all considering they have frequently been in the bottom group though out the season.

I do quite like Gemma and am assuming people are voting for HER. I certainly hope so.

Yeah me too! I really hope they don’t cause of Luca, I just don’t trust the public :D

:D At some of these people watching. It really is all ages who tune in to this. Well, I am NO SPRING CHICKEN but reality tv is my thing.

Oh they’re not doing the prisoners dilemma thing which was always a waste of time.

I always get quite EMOTIONAL when this ends like I did with Big Brother as it’s another Summer almost done. :(

It does mean we are edging ever closer to a new season of CALL THE MIDWIFE though so SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS.

I really wasn’t expecting to get into this series, thought I was over it but it’s a good 9pm watch and been an excellent cast bringing excellent moments. It’s had its lulls but it always does.

Last edited:
Watching now. Ugh, had to fast forward almost 30 minutes. Bless Gemma, but this speech is like a "talk" being given in English class. I do not want to hear the word "banter" ever again.

Luca sulking at Davide kissing Ekin after his speech that didn't even say anything about being called a knob with good banter and tantrums.

I'm a tad confused as I'm watching this all the while catching up on some GALA news (appearing on Belgian TV tomorrow), but im assuming Tash and Anthony came 4th and Indiyah and Dami came 3rd.

Finally finished :D

So glad with that result. I hope Gemma doesn't have to experience more of what we saw from Luca - I hope I'm simply concern trolling, but I genuinely wouldn't wish a narcissist partner on my worst enemy and that's definitely my assessment of him.

Anyway, Ekin crawling with the butt wiggle is an icon and Anthony's tit licking confession really did deliver some memorable low culture.

I give the series a 6 out of 10. Bring on the DILF version. And ITV Big Brother. And Dannii's gay love bus. Oh we'll soon be spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom