Local Monday Has Same Name

Manchester is like an ice rink this morning. Not sure how I managed to get into uni without cracking my skull.

I had that oil massage today.

I was a bit surprised that it turned out to be at his apartment. (Though he is a professional massage therapist)

You may be less surprised to learn that it turned sexual. He didn’t want me to finish him off though because he was working and he thought that was unprofessional(!), he didn’t charge me, and he bought me dinner. I’ll call that a win

Last edited:

I was a bit surprised that it turned out to be at his apartment. (Thought he is a professional massage therapist)

You may be less surprised to learn that it turned sexual. He didn’t want me to finish him off though because he was working and he thought that was unprofessional(!), he didn’t charge me, and he bought me dinner. I’ll call that a win
So when are you seeing him again?

I was a bit surprised that it turned out to be at his apartment. (Thought he is a professional massage therapist)

Ooh Diddy. You little MINX.

So when are you seeing him again?

I don’t know, he’s not actually my type particularly. Perhaps a little bit ODD, I don’t know. But he didn’t kill me or nick my wallet so it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

His bathroom could use a deep clean though

I don’t know, he’s not actually my type particularly. Perhaps a little bit ODD, I don’t know. But he didn’t kill me or nick my wallet so it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

His bathroom could use a deep clean though
Ooh you could set up a regular thing, clean his bathroom for a massage !

Ewww no, it had that red slime! Actually do you get that in the UK, I don’t think I saw it, but it appears in Japanese bathrooms for some reason
Ketchup?
My mum says it is AMAZING for limescale :)

My shed is currently being destroyed and replaced with a STORE IT OUT.

Hmm.

NkYpW2.gif
BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!! @bruce5433

SERIOUS QUESTION: How can @bruce5433 view the COMMUNITY FORUM when he only has 300 and odd posts and doesn’t say ANYTHING. Bit creepy. Please ADMONISH.

SERIOUS QUESTION: How can @bruce5433 view the COMMUNITY FORUM when he only has 300 and odd posts and doesn’t say ANYTHING. Bit creepy. Please ADMONISH.
I swear it was 200 posts when I joined, might be why.

Can't wait for the wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom