Ivana Trump DEAD

If you've survived being thrown out a moving taxi on a dual carriageway with a poke of chips held under your armpit like a rugby ball that was remarkably still intact after impact with concrete and the subsequent side roll into a ditch, I'd say you can survive falling down the stairs in heels.

It does make you wonder if she was wearing impossibly high heels when she fell? Am I in DANGER?
The secret struggle of everyday life for Rita
funny high heels GIF

He buried her in a PAUPER’S GRAVE on his GOLF COURSE so that it could be listed as a cemetery and become tax exempt! :D

surely the kids must've objected? :D or did they hate each other?

Donald Jr would presumably be the next of kin as her oldest child, so at the very least he would have had to approve it :D

They’re such utter, utter ghouls.

Reactions: COB
Oh you just know that Don Jr has spent his entire life debasing himself for his father's approval, even though they both understand he'll NEVER get it.

Reactions: VoR
Isn’t that “pauper’s grave” thing a total misnomer? All graves are like that until the headstone etc is properly completed, which is often well after death. Especially if there is something elaborate planned.

There could almost be a remit for a TV show about The Trumps but they're all so repugnant I'm not sure who the protagonist would be that people would be rooting for? I mean when it comes to anti-heroes they're still too disgusting for that.

Isn’t that “pauper’s grave” thing a total misnomer? All graves are like that until the headstone etc is properly completed, which is often well after death. Especially if there is something elaborate planned.

Yes. It is a bit of a NON STORY. :D

Even if he does spring for a headstone, he’s still buried the poor cow on a GOLF COURSE :D

It’s unlikely she’s actually buried there, Trump just creating a cash opportunity like always

Let’s focus more on the fact that his deposition was postponed so he could grieve, and the sack of shit went and held a fucking RALLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom