I AM: CELINE DION (Amazon Documentary)

Kala

Call the police
Pronouns
He/Him

I AM: CELINE DION, Streaming Globally on Prime Video June 25

Directed by Academy Award nominee Irene Taylor, I AM: CELINE DION gives us a raw and honest behind-the-scenes look at the iconic superstar’s struggle with a life-altering illness. Serving as a love letter to her fans, this inspirational documentary highlights the music that has guided her life while also showcasing the resilience of the human spirit.

I AM: CELINE DION is presented by Amazon MGM Studios in association with Sony Music Entertainment and is a Vermilion Films production
This looks interesting and a must watch!

Okay looks like I'll be getting Amazon Prime. She is unmissable in any setting, but in documentary form she is unparalleled.

I imagine this one will be a bit more of a bummer sadly, but her documentary 'Celine Dion: Through The EYES of the WORLD' is an absolute riot. :D

"When we go to London, my sons and I always go to the same Pizza restaurant. It is the best Pizza in London!"

*cut to Celine chowing down in a PIZZA EXPRESS*

Last edited:
Or the long drama about her agonising over whether or not to perform while suffering one of her many ailments.

*Celine struts offstage after completing a barnstorming live show*

Nervous P.A. - "That was really good, it went well!"
Celine - "Yes, BUT AT WHAT COST?" :disco:

Last edited:
IMG_7426.jpeg

She was the last concert I went to right before everything shut down and she was fabulous

She seems like she is keeping a lot better. Is the illness she has one that can be treated and kept at bay?

She seems like she is keeping a lot better. Is the illness she has one that can be treated and kept at bay?
It’s something that kind of comes and goes with different levels of severity. Theres some medications and different therapies that can help keep it controllable.

It’s something that kind of comes and goes with different levels of severity. Theres some medications and different therapies that can help keep it controllable.

Am I right in thinking that is her done with her recording career though, or may she still do a few shows/new recordings?

Am I right in thinking that is her done with her recording career though, or may she still do a few shows/new recordings?
I think she could still do music recording. I don’t know that extensive touring would be good for her but she could maybe do some one off shows but even that would be risky because the spasms can be brought on by something as simple as a slight temperature change, stress, get startled. It’s one of those rare diseases where you constantly live with an unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom