Girls Aloud REUNION TOUR CONFIRMED + NO NEW MUSIC

If no new material then at least cover Moonbaby's Moonbaby and Kitsch Bitch Kool.

1000012618.jpg
1000012617.jpg
1000012616.jpg
1000012615.jpg
1000012614.jpg

Early 40’s women looking like (very fabulous) early 40’s women SHOCK :shock:

I'd kill for a Real Housewives of Pop Idol. Rosie Ribbons: "people say 'the winner takes it all? Well I don't even blink". Javine: "I've stolen enough men - now it's time to steal the limelight". Oh what an opening credits that would be. Sophie Amogbokpa: "surprise bitches!"

I agree the styling is absolutely shit. you can classy and "age appropriate" (lol) while still having a bit of a high fashion edge. this is giving M&S

I think they all look good. Nadine especially looks amazing!

Oh I'd love them to bag a M&S ad campaign and have them all pretending be walking, talking mannequins as they hide from the others in between posing about in the latest ranges.

I can't go this year as I'm at the Olympics, but I've already got tour tickets so not too upset, though nothing quite beats having a mince around a Brighton Pride crowd, gig- wise.

It is getting ridiculous how Brighton Pride keeps stacking everything on one day, though- the Sunday headlining act is MIKA :D

They’re on Saturday Night Takeaway tonight. Not sure if performing or not but I imagine they’ll be doing the end of the show show unless they’re doing some Beadles About type prank.

Moopy, I might be selling my Girls Aloud ticket for Birmingham on 18th June.

Would anyone be interested, or know anyone who might be?
IMG_20240422_225106.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom