Ghosts

Your favourite Ghosts ghost(s)?

• Total voters

Finn

User
Pronouns
he/him
Any fans of this delightful little show? It feels like a potential Moopy crowdpleaser to me.

I've just finished this year's series and it's easily my favourite sitcom, with my favourite ensemble, this side of Parks & Rec. Warm, funny and a bit mucky, and I love how it's the OG Horrible Histories crew spinning off so much of what made that great into something for everyone.

Also: vote for your favourite Ghost. GET INVOLVED

I've not seen the US version yet, but have read the BBC will have it in the UK soon and am v excited. It looks to have become a proper success in its own right.

FcD9RnjX0AUHF6j

I've seen the odd bit while flicking through the channels, and it did seem funny so I've been meaning to do a full watch from the start.

I fucking love it. Best British sitcom of recent years, literally made for me.

Mary is my favourite, but I'd bang the shit out of The Captain and Thomas. Mathew Baynton and his long jaw in me now.

From the little I've seen the Tory MP ghost was great, I assume he died during some sort of sexual misadventure hence the lack of trousers? :D

To be fair, they're all good characters and have their moments. Julian probably grates the most, but he's meant to.

Having a character called FANNY is obviously great fun.

I hope The Captain finds the gay luv he deserves.

I fucking love it. Best British sitcom of recent years, literally made for me.

Mary is my favourite, but I'd bang the shit out of The Captain and Thomas. Mathew Baynton and his long jaw in me now.

Agreed all round. Baynton is especially beautiful

Mary getting sucked off this series broke my heart - as she's my number 1 favourite (and how good is Katy Wix in that part??) - but I think it's strong enough to survive Mary-free. In fact the first ep without her was probs my favourite of this run

Agreed all round. Baynton is especially beautiful

Mary getting sucked off this series broke my heart - as she's probs my number 1 favourite (and how good is Katy Wix in that part??) - but I think it's strong enough to survive Mary-free. In fact the first ep without her was probs my favourite of this run
Yes, that was pure trauma. Was the next episode, the one when they met the reluctant ghost from the next field? That was fun.

Yep! I also liked how it felt like them laying the groundwork for discovering a new series regular ghost next year/at some point, which I'd welcome if they get the character right.

Yep! I also liked how it felt like them laying the groundwork for discovering a new series regular ghost next year/at some point, which I'd welcome if they get the character right.
I think they've said no new ghosts. There's quite a fanbase out there, with sexy fan fiction.

Also my apologies for misgendering Kitty in the poll options. I did of course mean 'noblewoman'.

It's basically the same as the UK version. Not terrible.

The Viking is hot.

I thought the Christmas Day ep was just LOVELY. The best of the three Christmas specials by far, and I even had a little cry at Pat's story.

It's been recommissioned for a fifth series, too :disco:

I watched two eps of the US one and quite liked it, but then forgot to watch anymore. Good but inessential. I think I'll go back to it once UK OG Ghosts has finished, which I hope won't be for a little while yet. SEVEN SERIES AND A FILM, PLEASE

I think it's only meant for FIVE. They're a strong comedy troupe. I hope to see more from them as a group.

I keep hope for more as the announcement wasn't 'fifth AND FINAL' series, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it ends up being that. It can't and shouldn't go on forever. And the troupe will want to do other things, and have that sweet sweet US remake money rolling in now.

I haven’t watched a single episode of this, but am quite fussy with comedy. Is it worth a watch?

I'm sure the whole cast will be on Taskmaster soon enough, they've had three already.

Charlotte Ritchie currently starring in You, is doing absolutely fine thank you very much.

I enjoyed the new series but [whispers] perhaps a little bit less than the previous ones, so I guess it's right that they're finishing forever after the Christmas special. It remains my favourite comedy of the past few years though. And we now know how they all died!

As an aside, the Ghosts visiting the poor beleaguered plague ghosts down in the basement reminds me of what it feels like to visit the Enya forum

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom