GB News and Talk TV 🤬

Does anyone think this channel will eventually be taken off the air or is that wishful thinking?

One of my really good friends recently got a job there and it really saddens me. Over the course of a few years he seemingly just got captured by the horrible rhetoric these kind of people spout but I know deep down he doesn’t even have those opinions.

BURN IT ALL

No it will double down on its own problematic-ness and thrive off all the publicity. You can't fix institutions like that. As someone posted somewhere today that I found on Google (paraphrased): "So interesting watching a problematic news director protecting Dan Wooton, supporting the career of Laurence Fox, and then being disappointed at today's events, like it was not somehow inevitable"

Someone somewhere related to GB News is sat at home celebrating with champagne at today's activity. They'll have called DW up, told him he/she loved the segment, regrets that they'll have to 'suspend' him "while the lefties are up in arms" and they'll put him back in when things calm down.

No it will double down on its own problematic-ness and thrive off all the publicity. You can't fix institutions like that. As someone posted somewhere today that I found on Google (paraphrased): "So interesting watching a problematic news director protecting Dan Wooton, supporting the career of Laurence Fox, and then being disappointed at today's events, like it was not somehow inevitable"

Someone somewhere related to GB News is sat at home celebrating with champagne at today's activity. They'll have called DW up, told him he/she loved the segment, regrets that they'll have to 'suspend' him "while the lefties are up in arms" and they'll put him back in when things calm down.
Said the same thing to mr jyxz earlier - they’ll be absolutely over the moon with all this coverage.

CUNTS.

It's the same sort of 'scandal's that have helped Fox News thrive for so many years.

That all being said, the treachery is a treat to watch. Imagine being surprised that Laurence Fox could knife you in the back!

Dan Wooton earlier today:

tumblr_mkr4hhrmd41rk8br4o1_400.gif

I love how they obviously wanted to GET RID but the bylines story probably was missing the smoking gun to get it past the lawyers, but now he’s fucked up ON AIR they can go ahead.

I would guess the likes of the mail wouldnt want to capitulate to a lefty publication like byline but given the chance from a right wing stance they’ve jumped at ig

“I would like to apologise”

“I’ve been made a scapegoat”

He doesn’t even take a breath before mixing those two statements together.

What a fucking twat.

I think I might apply for Wooton’s job. Ideas for my first Superstar Panel please

What a palaver. Why didn’t they just pull it off air and go to the news?

Because the studio is a disused garage somewhere off the M25 and the producer is a 19 year old intern who got the job because his daddy funds the channel.

OR SIMILAR

The only thing tempering my GLEE at all this is my fear that CRAFTY WANK GRIMES, simply by virtue of keeping his mouth shut while literally every other nutcase on the call sheet gets suspended/fired, is going to end up falling into the role of GBNews answer to TREVOR MCDONALD.

I thought this was interesting, also from Popbitch:
>> Daddy issues <<​
How the tailspin started​

Ever wondered how GB News became such a magnet for headbangers? It wasn't supposed to be that way.

Paul Marshall's original plan had been to set up a serious conservative news channel, which offered considered right-wing commentary and opinion. Right up until the point the woke mob came for his banjo-playing son, Winston.

Seeing his boy wrapped up in a media storm caused the red mist to descend over Daddy's eyes – and he has since OK-ed every shift into full-on wing-nut territory as a result.

Yet another of the world's ills we can blame on Mumford And Sons.​

I watched Newscast last night where they had an interview with GB news presenter Nana Akua.

It was absolutely hilarious. Complaining about the BBC's impartiality and claiming that BBC presenters live in an "eco chamber", then stating that GBNews had balance and that her views were all sides of the spectrum whilst moaning about Marxist left-wingers.

These people are so far out from reality it hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom