Football 2023-24

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Burnley - 0 v 3 - Man City

716DCE89-1558-44E1-8E05-5C35DC85C439.gif

Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool each taking just a point from their opening fixtures - we do love to see it :disco:

I believe this can be Arsenal's season. finally.

Paddy Power already paying out on Luton's relegation feels like a dick move (but as the supporter of one of the other three failed Championship playoff contenders it's also a little bit lol)

Last edited:
Brighton seem to be selling all of their players for LOTS of money. Is having lots of money any good if you have no good players left? Answers on a postcard please

Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool each taking just a point from their opening fixtures - we do love to see it :disco:

I believe this can be Arsenal's season. finally.

Considering forest had arsenal rattled in the 2nd half i wouldnt get too excited

Brighton seem to be selling all of their players for LOTS of money. Is having lots of money any good if you have no good players left? Answers on a postcard please
Not if you don't spend it! Unless you're confident there's somebody coming through the ranks or the loan list is going to dig you out. Suspect Brighton will be just fine though.

Seems to be an issue at a few clubs so far this season.

Last edited:
Man Utd losing 2-0 is a bit more palatable considering we should have had that early pen :evil:

How many games are Luton going to make up before that ground is PL compliant? 😂

Man U are a mess right and they deserve every loss with the way they went about "reintegrating" Greenwood.

Chelsea on one point after two games. :D It’s a good job they haven’t spent a lot of money on that team.

Newcastle could do really well.

will Ten Haag last until Christmas? United look spent.

Arsenal have been improving well but I don't think we have a chance against City on Sunday

Have we seen the Chris Basham fracture?! :o

No but I’ve seen Everton getting an EASY WIN :disco:

Small mercies

Well yes my main enjoyment of the afternoon was SCOTT MCTOMINAY :disco:

OMG

I'm still on a high. City were weirdly subdued throughout (4 shots total, none on target) but we really turned up in the second half and deserved that win. IT'S ON!

I just can’t with Man Utd this season. We’re dreadful.

it's all too deliciously perfect :D I'm not sure Ten Haag is still there in December

a great weekend for arsenal. :disco: two spurs losses on the run? the international break comes out a good time for both of us with so many injuries. arsenal also need to find more attacking form so they're not relying on corners and set pieces.

@Soldi prediction for Chelsea hosting City? I wanna be generous and say 2-2

I just can’t with Man Utd this season. We’re dreadful.
I believe Ten Haag will be gone latest new year. the way he talks about the team's quality sometimes is quite unhinged and it's not a good omen that the chatter has started already. but then it takes everything forever to happen at united.

a great weekend for arsenal. :disco: two spurs losses on the run? the international break comes out a good time for both of us with so many injuries. arsenal also need to find more attacking form so they're not relying on corners and set pieces.

@Soldi prediction for Chelsea hosting City? I wanna be generous and say 2-2
I’ve gone 2-1 on Super 6 so hoping it stays the same :disco:

Chelsea equalising in the 95th minute with a penalty was very :basil:

That’ll be a game to watch on MOTD!

Great game for Everton yesterday. They lacked possession and confidence much of the time but in a complete reversal of the last few years they were effective when it mattered and it got them the points. Might be enough to keep us away from relegation this season

that was probably the game of the season so far :o Chelsea were hungry and are starting to look good, loads of speed in their game right now. (good job they're still 10th.) but City were also great value for it.

They’re still above BURNLEY though :D

they've been playing quite well lately, they should easily be able to get out of the relegation zone by christmas. I half expect them to get the better of united next sunday.

I'd say ten points was fortunate. They'll stay up.

Oh FUCK

everyone thought it would be 5 points

i-guess-that%27s-that-then-seal-team.gif

All I can say is Man City better get the fucking same at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom