Drag Race Canada Season 4

Shit makeovers over all except for Aurora who they went in way too hard on and Denim who I’m still not sold on. Venus should have definitely been amongst the bottoms.

Either way, it’s still between Aurora and Venus for me for the title.

Melinda’s time was indeed over but I’m glad we got one last great ART PIECE from her and she gave us everything we wanted

THE FACE
IMG_0793.jpeg

THE ALLURE
IMG_0795.jpeg

THE SENSUALITÉ
IMG_0796.jpeg

THE SEXUALITÉ
IMG_0794.jpeg

SHE LEFT IT ALL ON THR FLOOR
IMG_0797.jpeg

QUEEN!! :disco:
IMG_0798.jpeg

What a boring final. Those terrible songs (bar Venus’, which was the best by a mile), the awfully staged “was there any drama?” untucked and picking THAT of all Nelly’s back catalogue for the lip sync? Which in itself made it obvious they wanted a Venus win.

Still, the right top two and I liked both so wouldn’t have minded either taking the victory, so all good, even if the MOTHERFUCKING YOU’D BETTER WORK BIIIIITCH moment of Giselle Lullaby’s final runway (IT’S PROFESSIONAL :disco: ) just showed the difference in standard.

I’m glad there were no shenanigans (looking at Denim here) and the right top two got to lipsync for the crown.
Though I must say even though Venus was my favourite throughout the season, Aurora took over the last couple of episodes and became my favourite for the win. Still pleased with the outcome over all.

Pleased with the top two and think Venus was an obvious winner from the start really. I’d rank this season above 3 but still below 1 and 2.

I’d welcome a Canadian AllStars in another season or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom