Croatia 2024: Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim

:moira: This has now overtaken Ukraine the favourite on Betfair Exchange (and with a few other bookies too) :moira:

:moira: This has now overtaken Ukraine the favourite on Betfair Exchange (and with a few other bookies too) :moira:
IMG_1459.png

Isn't Sweden in a solid top 5 position every year around this time? Not being there says it all about the low quality of MF these days.

What an odd thing to share. Making himself a hostage to fortune.

Isn't Sweden in a solid top 5 position every year around this time? Not being there says it all about the low quality of MF these days.
It literally has the same implied % chance as the country 5th in the odds...

If Croatia do win, it looks like there won’t be the usual drawn out tension around the host city…

Are there even any alternative venues in Croatia that would be remotely fit for purpose?

If Croatia do win, it looks like there won’t be the usual drawn out tension around the host city…

Are there even any alternative venues in Croatia that would be remotely fit for purpose?

That’s the Mayor of Zagreb. He’s hardly going to say it should in some other city.

I think Eurovision’s gay attendees will all want (it) to be Split.

I mean, great to be prepared, but making a statement like that weeks out from the contest is quite hubristic and somewhat making the Croatian entry a hostage to fortune.

I think there’s only Split that would be another possible option, but then it’d fall right at the start of the tourist season so there’s probably not going to be much of an incentive to have thousands of more tourists in a region that already has overcrowding problems once the cruise ships turn up.

Reactions: VoR
I really don't get the hype around this at all and while I quite fancy a Croatian entry to do well, I'm not sure this is it.

If it wasn't for the "rim tim tagi dim" hook, I feel like this would sound like any number of rock entries over the years that never had this hype. The chorus is generic as fuck?! I'm not sold on his voice either.

Hoping it's kept out of the top 5 at least but I fear I'm in a minority on that.

He is very pretty though

I feel it’s probably the edgiest song a lot of the EURO-TWEENS have ever heard, also he uses the word anxiety which they like because they’re all MENTALLY ILL.
Not for the first time my dearest Lucy, y'all just ain't ready for that conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom