Cilla Black DEAD

Didn't Blind Date and Surprise Surprise get up near twenty million viewers at their peaks? Obviously viewing figures were higher then, but they were huge shows by any measurement.

I actually remember 'Blind Date' being the talk of the office every single Monday morning BACK IN THE DAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Blind Date was huge news it's true, especially when they had old people on or a BIG CHARACTER like Claudia Patrice. There was also the special episode when one of the couples got married :o

Does Carol Vorderman REALLY have MBE after her name on her Twitter feed? :D

She was a cunt when she bought currency from us once in Gatwick airport. But she was always great TV and as someone said, totally Snatch Game-able - such a strong character. I am sad she's died.

Also, I'm calling it a drugs related death unless they prove otherwise. I just think she is the sort.

Wasn't she rumoured to be into the white stuff rather a lot? With her pal Dale Winton?

It was that I was angling towards. 72 is pretty young but old enough that coke could fuck with your heart and she was on holiday.

I reckon they'd do their best to cover it up if they did find any interesting toxicology reports...

The cabin crew rumours were obviously a conspiracy to deflect from their own reputation for being CUNTS.

Has there been any word from Dale as yet? I fear this terrible upset may finish him off after those horribly unkind remarks earlier this year about him looking BLOATED

Oh I hope some HORRIBLE stories go around about her, once the bizarre over sensationalised mourning dies down. I love the idea of her being a disgusting sad old drug addict. The cunt rumours seem to come from all angles, although I'm yet to read specifically what about her persona was so awful.

I'm hoping a "had to save it till she died because of libel" tell all C4 documentary is being prepped as we speak.

I've counted 28 Cilla tributes on my FB including someone who's changed her profile picture to Cilla.

:D!

All I can hope for is that she wasn't a nonce.
No smoke without fire and we ALL KNEW about Jimmy. This women just seemed like a prize cunt. We need more celeb female paedos, now we have her from Prisoner Cell Block H.

I'd forgotten all about this amongst all the tears

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eUOKKuulBUA?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In happier times. I'm imagining her making a noise similar to a braying donkey.

cilla-black-elaine-paige-world-premiere-of-stephen_4003982.jpg

Reactions: Zu
I wonder if Elaine had anything to say on her radio show today? Although I'm not sure if it's pre-recorded.

Last edited:
This is quite fabulously awful

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CMSNVgQgctE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like her or loathe her, she's managed to get the bile flowing on moopy in a way that moopyrate can't.

Dusty and Cilla will be singing this tonight in heaven.

The state of Dusty's wig It looks like it was found scrunched up at the bottom of a bag with a jar of hot dogs where the lid hadn't been replaced properly so the brine seeped into the wig and they had to rinse it with washing up liquid then put it on a radiator to dry before the performance.

I've gone through that WHOLE (fucking fabulous) cabin crew topic and not a single person went into detail about one of her TOXIC FITS. I really want a video.

Why did she always wear such SHITTY CLOTHES? That jacket in the picture with EP really is VILE!

Actually there's a mumsnet topic that gives a few more specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom