Cardi B - Like What (Freestyle) / Enough (Miami)

Jark

User
built around a sample of Missy's incredible She's a Bitch - obviously it's not that good but this is Cardi's best flow in quite a while and a perfect reset after a string of shitty singles

big big looks being served in the video - obsessed with the blonde fringe lewk

How is it freestyling when she’s recorded it in a studio and added a video?

CARDI SPITTING BARZ!!!! (From a teleprompt)

This has been off to a rough start. Did not chart on Global Spotify Top 200, UK Top 200, or most others. Managed #70 in the US but fell to #139 after yesterday.

This has been off to a rough start. Did not chart on Global Spotify Top 200, UK Top 200, or most others. Managed #70 in the US but fell to #139 after yesterday.
she's in her freestyle era!

Killing Eve Yes GIF by BBC America

bin it! She's been trash for ages now! Remember when rap used to be FUN? Are samples and interpolations so expensive now? We need Missy and Da Brat back stat.

I'm living Enough (Miami). I think it's my female rap track of the year to date, along with Hiss

album coming soon apparently, and her track with Shakira is out next week on her album.

Well that sounds exactly like the last dog egg she released.

big Hot 100 debut

showing good momentum on spotty and apple

Ok, one of my best friends FORCE-FED this shit yesterday and now I'm bopping, please forgive me Jarkie.
Who knew all you need to stan is to involuntarily listen to her 60 times in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom