#Butterfly25

WELL they could still be fun. The Brandy version of The Roof will surely be on there, and maybe a couple more reinterpretations? There was talk of David Morales doing something 'new' for this project

I got all excited then

But I’m here for the tribute to one of the best albums of the 90s

from atrl

13. Whenever You Call
14. The Roof (When I Feel the Need)( feat.Brandy)
15. Butterfly (Live from The Late Show with David Letterman)
16. My All (Live from VH1 Divas Live)
17. Fourth of July (Acapella)
18. Outside (Acapella)
19. Butterfly (Amorphous Anniversary Club Remix)
20. Honey (Another Taste of Honey David Morales Remix)

+ 12 Honey remixes but don't we already have about 8 of them on Spotify?

Another Taste of Honey Morales Remix sounds promising!

And it’ll be nice to have the Brandy thing

Otherwise… 🥴

omg at this $100 RUG :D :D ALWAYS A TRAILBLAZER

mcarugupdtd_1800x1800.png

OUT NOW

The new Butterfly remix by the child from Twitter is very good but the new Morales Honey remix is truly FABULOUS

Omg he asks her about the Honey lyrics being about JIZZ 💀

40:40 for the question about her next projects

So it sounds like she's doing an accompanying album for the TV series based on her memoir, the way she talks about it sounds like it's not just chucking Vision of Love on it.

There's a separate project that's pretty much finished and she's tweaking?

And then there's "a themed album" that people have asked her to do for years, but it's not done in the traditional sense (?) She's beyond excited about it, working with very eclectic newer artists as well as some "legendary folks"

She also speaks about a documentary that's in the works - and that the filmed Butterfly Room sessions may be part of that or their own thing

SO LOTS TO COME BUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN ANY WAY SPECIFIC X

Lambs are literally the most blessed stans in the world. Her career is still so ROBUST. I can't wait to see and hear it all.

Can’t believe how much of that merch is already sold out. They either didn’t have many units of each or the lambs are saying what cost of living crisis

We were a bit spoiled by The Rarities - this seems a bit weak in comparison.

Not that this takes anything away from how incredible this album is. I listened to it on the plane earlier, and it is all still so, so, so good.

Didn't work but the link is there. How could they miss out on Close My eyes live on The Rosie O'Donnell Show.

OK, I am obsessed with the new Honey and Butterfly remixes.

Mariah shrieking I need it, need it, need it all the while dreaming about cum for three whole minutes over a house beat is just *chef's kiss*

How Beyoncé didn't think to give Mariah her flowers in the Queens Remix, I will never know.

I haven’t heard this version of The Roof before. When is it from? Her voice sounds shot, but I almost prefer it to the original (if that’s even a possible thing) :o

I haven’t heard this version of The Roof before. When is it from? Her voice sounds shot, but I almost prefer it to the original (if that’s even a possible thing) :o
Earlier this year, she did one of those Masterclass things about putting a song together and this was part of it

Fourth of July - Breakdown - Babydoll - Close My Eyes has to be one of the hottest QUADRUPLE PUNCHES of any album ever. three supremely slinky bops followed by a DELICATELY GUT WRENCHING BALLAD. the window into the soul songwriting! the statement lack of belting! the artistry!!! :disco:!

if I hadn't just bought the Butterfly vinyl last year I'd be all over this. but still it's sparked a Mariah 90s ride on this grey Friday afternoon as I contemplate being half made of metal now and for that I am feeling ~blessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom