Big Brother: Best Shows Ever

She was a very odd addition as I think she still has some form of career in the theatre scene.

I wish they still released TV theme tunes as singles, I remember having a CD of the X-Files theme as a kid :D
Some of them are fantastic. Any chart expert around to tell us the last ones to chart? I can't remember any "recent" one.

Reactions: COB
She did! She was a late addition to a C5 civilian series, and was awful
If I remember rightly, she actually pretty popular at first, then there was one conversation where she talked about "people like us" Vs "normal people" or some such and the country was livid with her. :D

Reactions: dUb
If I remember rightly, she actually pretty popular at first, then there was one conversation where she talked about "people like us" Vs "normal people" or some such and the country was livid with her. :D

The country may be stretching it a bit by this stage in the run, Tisch.

Oh there was another "singer" that went to do BB, that one that did the rap in the Kylie Minogue hit, I don't know if anyone remembers her, whatever she was called. Loved at first and truly hated within days, can't remember why.

Oh there was another "singer" that went to do BB, that one that did the rap in the Kylie Minogue hit, I don't know if anyone remembers her, whatever she was called. Loved at first and truly hated within days, can't remember why.

Pauline?

That's the one! She appears for 2 seconds in the Shocked video. (Davina McCall appears in another Kylie video, coincidence?)

That's the one! She appears for 2 seconds in the Shocked video. (Davina McCall appears in another Kylie video, coincidence?)

:o

I didn’t watch much of this series so remember very little about her, but think Kylie was mentioned when she was entering the house.

Jazzy P!

Now she was a BRILLIANT housemate. Wandering around telling everyone ‘I don’t like recidivists’ like it meant something.
What happened to her though? She was a HUGE favourite in Week 1 and WON THE POWER yet was out by Week 2 and was HATED

:o

I didn’t watch much of this series so remember very little about her, but think Kylie was mentioned when she was entering the house.
There was a twist during launch night, where the audience were voting for one of them to be in control or have some sort of power (can't remember). She was the last one to enter the house, just before the lines were open, and they played the Kylie video during her VT. Obviously the producers were pushing for her because she was such a big character. The audience fell for it and she won, and she caused some trouble as expected :disco:

What happened to her though? She was a HUGE favourite in Week 1 and WON THE POWER yet was out by Week 2 and was HATED
She buddied up with Helen, became a control freak and got booted.
She suffered a classic case of ‘woman who gets cheered when she enters’ syndrome, the one the fans get behind who turns into a demon bellend half an hour later (see also Wolfy, Sukhvinder, poor dead Sofia, Shabnam and Tracey).

Actually, add Wolfy’s pose when she expected to be cheered by the audience during one eviction night, and the look on her face when they booed the living piss out of her to the list of C5 best moments.

She suffered a classic case of ‘woman who gets cheered when she enters’ syndrome, the one the fans get behind who turns into a demon bellend half an hour later (see also Wolfy, Sukhvinder, poor dead Sofia, Shabnam and Tracey).
Oh I loved SUKHVINDER

Actually, add Wolfy’s pose when she expected to be cheered by the audience during one eviction night, and the look on her face when they booed the living piss out of her to the list of C5 best moments.
Wasn't she actually popular for like 15 minutes before all went downhill? Did she ever shower?

Wasn't she actually popular for like 15 minutes before all went downhill? Did she ever shower?
Yeah, she became a fan favourite, and then went around telling everyone she was popular and was going to win. Immediately, the public went ‘fuck that noise’ and cast her out.

Don't forget KATHREYA

Yeah, she became a fan favourite, and then went around telling everyone she was popular and was going to win. Immediately, the public went ‘fuck that noise’ and cast her out.
OMG I didn't remember the VERY LOUD Get Wolfy out :D Her face screaming I want to die :D

I wonder if the conversation around mental health in reality TV since the show went away would make a baying mob PROBLEMATIC/untenable upon its eventual return :david:

Ok, I wanted to know why Wolfy suddenly decided she was gonna win, and found the reason:

48'50"

Silly girl, if only she kept her mouth shut and kept crying and farting!

I wonder if the conversation around mental health in reality TV since the show went away would make a baying mob PROBLEMATIC/untenable upon its eventual return :david:

I do hope so. It was the only thing I didn't like about Big Brother (which remains in my top 5 shows of all time). In the first season, even the disliked people got a nice response from the crowd but around Season 5 it became just a weekly occurrence to hear booing and it was so unnecessary.

As much as anything, apart from the mental health aspect, I felt it ruined the entire SPIRIT of the show. The housemates weren't supposed to know anything about what the public thought of them except for the results of eviction votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom