...Baby One More Time turns 25 (and they release some old tat)

I haven't listened to this album in an absolute age - I'll need to dig out my CD and see how it sounds. I generally find the first GH to be sufficient for my needs re: early Brit.

"I'll Tell You One More Time...You're 25, I'm Not Dressing You As a Baby, You Weirdo".

OIDIA is better, but I feel this gets a bit of a hard ride. Yes there absolutely is some dreck on it. But the singles are pretty bloody good and alongside I Will Be There and the two random europop numbers it means there is enough on it to make it fine for a 16 year old pop star debut.

I think OIDIA is the better album of the first two but interested to see if they will release any vault tracks (or 15 remixes of "Autumn Goodbye")
They're both rather shitty albums beyond the singles to be fair..

oh I do need to wheel out some album tracks from this album, they just don't do these CHEESY awful songs anymore :( I Will Still Love You, Soda Pop, Thinkin About You, Deep In My Heart; all awful but SO CHEESY :disco:

OIDIA is better, but I feel this gets a bit of a hard ride. Yes there absolutely is some dreck on it. But the singles are pretty bloody good and alongside I Will Be There and the two random europop numbers it means there is enough on it to make it fine for a 16 year old pop star debut.
The STOP!!!!! remix of Crazy isn’t even on the album though.

No it is not, and it’s worse for it. But the album version is still FINE

Who is wearing this to the chill out
1705082778776.png

Ok “I Will Be There” is actually a bop. And “I Will Still Love You” is a sultry late 90s pop gem.

The whole debut album imagery/styling was awful! Who ASKED for this? :D

I do remember wanting this piece of merch though

britney-spears-inflatable-chair-v0-shsheobkkry91.jpg

STYLIN´:disco:
Oh, it's no worse than some of the Spice Girls merch. In fact, Simon Fuller probably saw this and realised he'd missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom