AS7 E07: Legendary Legend Looks

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Not terribly exciting and I thought the judging was bizarre where Shae and Monet were obviously the best.

Trinity’s was fine but a very boring gown. Raja’s was an ugly mess. Jinkx was fine for Jinkx. Even Eyvie was more exciting doing something different with her makeup.

I've been an avid Jinkx fan for years but I'm firmly Team Jaida at this point.

I could see why they threw it to Trinity, she's consistently been doing really well but was a victim of the plunger. Plus it really was beautifully made.

No idea who the ancient guest judge was, but the shot of her doing a full jump split on the runway followed by the footage of her hobbling into the Untucked lounge supported by two crew members was hilarious. :D

Also, the lip sync song! We'll never hear the end of it when Penelope watches this episode :(

I loved how it was hard to tell who’d be on top until the very end. I ageee with the top 2; I think they both had very strong looks. Shea was very underwhelming and I thought Rajah looked a mess.

Not a standout episode but still really enjoyed it. Only Shea and Raja disappointed me with their looks and they were still good.

Jaida and Trinity were top two for me with Monet equally deserving.

Why a Jessie J lipsync… but was worth it for Jaida’s run into a split. Gag.

I can’t figure out the numbers for who will be too 4 but think Viv, Jinkx, Jaida and Trinity would be my picks.

Viv appearing to dress up as Jessica J herself in case she had to lipsync was my highlight :D

Did I forget to comment on this? Well so did everyone else - but I just had to say Raja's looked like a fucking dumpster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom