America's Sweetheart: George Santos (gay + ex-Republican + congressman + expelled + cameo star + Lucille's icon)

Art Decade

User
326322455_700890305047140_8349498501318500877_n.jpg

Exposed.

Leave him alone! He was just young and having fun at a festival!

Where do these people come from? Closeted gay republican scandals feel straight out of mid 00's. Are they so out of touch that they don't realise how EASY it is to have your past dragged (:eyes:) up?

I think there's actual mental illness here, he's addicted to spouting utter bollocks. I hope noone ever stops him and the claims keep coming, each one more ludicrous than the last :disco:

It does read mental illness to me but “currently gold medalling in Republicanism” had me howling :D

Being a Trump fanboy AND Drag Race fan is such a contradiction.

To be fair people don't always fit in neatly with politics. I mean I'm trans and strongly anti-gun but I'm fairly conservative on abortion, so if I was American I wouldn't really fit either party.

Apparently George Santos has been getting a bit too HANDSY with his OFFICE TWINKS!

The one in that tweet! He's messy in the sense he likes Housewives and Drag Race and sometimes tweets about it, rather than endless lies and criminal activity so I appreciate there are levels to these things :basil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom