1991 UK Official Charts Number Two Hits SURVIVOR (Round 4 - FLASH Vote to SAVE)

Vote for your favourites to SAVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NfzHHI.gif

Their eviction from the game has been set in motion, as we sing a chorus of sympathy to Amy Grant and James, their time here now over.

Results:
06. James - Sit Down (6th April) - Round 3 (51.7% to evict)
07. Amy Grant - Baby Baby (15th June) - Round 3 (55.2% to evict)
08. The KLF - Last Train to Transcentral (11th May) - Round 2 (34.8% to save)
09. Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love (27th July) - Round 2 (30.4% to save)
09. Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me (14th December) - Round 2 (30.4% to save)
11. Nomad feat. MC Mikee Freedom - (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (23rd February) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
11. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (17th August) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
11. Scorpions - Wind of Change (12th October) - Round 1 (29.0% to save)
14. Extreme - More Than Words (3rd August) - Round 1 (19.4% to save)

We are down now to the last five songs with only 4 rounds left until we have a winner!

Time now for a FLASH VOTE! In this round, you are voting to SAVE 2 SONGS you wish to make the Quarter-Final. You may make your choices now!

My favourites are all out! 'Crazy for you' will probably win now, even though the original 1985 version is better.

Salt n Pepa & Crystal Waters are two of the most memory triggering songs of a particular time in my life and therefore they need to be in the final.

Crazy For You needs to go because it's not a 1991 song. Bye Bye.
I've got to the point where I'd be considering not voting for it now anyway, but this was enough to tip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom