1988 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Round 4 - Vote to EVICT)

Vote for your choices to EVICT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hqdefault.jpg

fairground.gif

Their moment in time has come and gone! They'll have to settle for eighth, ninth and tenth best as we send Whitney Houston, S'Express and Fairground Attraction on their way.

Results:
08. Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time (15th October) - Round 3 (46.2% to evict)
09. S'Express - Theme from S'Express (30th April) - Round 3 (57.7% to evict)
10. Fairground Attraction - Perfect (14th May) - Round 3 (69.2% to evict)
11. Robin Beck - First Time (19th November) - Round 2 (17.1% to save)
12. Aswad - Don't Turn Around (26th March) - Round 2 (11.4% to save)
13. Bros - I Owe You Nothing (25th June) - Round 2 (8.6% to save)
14. U2 - Desire (8th October) - Round 1 (18.2% to save)
15. The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (24th September) - Round 1 (15.2% to save)
16. The Timelords - Doctorin' the Tardis (18th June) - Round 1 (9.1% to save)
16. Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You (9th July) - Round 1 (9.1% to save)
16. Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine (10th December) - Round 1 (9.1% to save)
19. Billy Bragg and Cara Tivey - She's Leaving Home (21st May) - Round 1 (3.0% to save)
19. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love (10th September) - Round 1 (3.0% to save)
21. Wet Wet Wet - With a Little Help from My Friends (21st May) - Round 1 (0.0% to save)

Seven songs remain in the competition... but soon they will become just five! Time for another vote to evict!

In this round, you are voting to EVICT UP TO 3 OF your least favourites of the songs here. Choice who to remove from the chain!

Despite being one of the best songs of the decade, it’s time for the *1987* Christmas number one to go.

:brian:

How the f##k have we lost One moment in time already??
I think people are mixing ”evict” and ”save”. Always on My Mind was like the darling of this survivor on the early rounds and now it’s trash

How many people are refusing to vote for Kylie because it’s Kylie and ignoring the fact that it’s absolute dreck

:isaidwhatisaid:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom