Yellowjackets

The cardigan kidnappers is where I seen in my last attempt having fell asleep first time. Do we know who Lonnie Mathews is?

Is Juliette coming back? I heard she talked shit about this show once. She is ESSENTIAL, please force her to come back.

4BF15780-E328-4734-ACF1-E2CB36BFF6BF.jpeg

Florence did a cover of Just a Girl for this

(Obviously all the A-list actresses said fuck off when asked to perform :D)

I’m excited for this to be back but I’m so worried they’re gonna fuck it up

I follow Juliette Lewis on IG for some reason and she does come across as CUNTY sometimes.

I’m glad this is picking up the pace by the 3rd episode. This latest one was supremely creepy.

Current storyline rank:

1. Misty - QUEEN
2. Lottie/Natalie - love the wild wild country/Teal Swan vibes and both actresses are great
3. Shauna - slightly Breaking Bad-ish vibes especially from the latest episode
4. Taissa - the one that’s working the least, it’s just a lot of mumbo jumbo

Oh I was gonna say that’s 2 episodes that ended with Tori Amos songs. They sure know their audience.

The Tori Amos outro on episode 3 was so good :disco:

The scene with the bloody beehive was :disco: at this point it has to be something supernatural, we’re in too deep

It was interesting to see Lottie scared/losing control for the first time.

I did. I need them to come together, it’s too fragmented at the moment.

Is it just me or is this season REALLY jumping the shark?? It's just been TEASE after TEASE that has amounted to nothing: they're just winging it at the moment with all these nonsense plot twists and relying too heavily on the
super natural aspect of the story while Season 1 had nothing about it :evil: Nowadays is just "oh Tai is crazy, oh no wait it's all because she has an EVIL TWIN" wtf

They’re leaning real hard into the supernatural that it has to crossover into that. There were elements of it but at this point they can’t explain it all as hallucinations.

The present day story needs something to bring together.

Fuck. No new episode.

😡

Oh yeah, I read that on Monday but I thought it was some sort of mistake. CUNTS.

Not that we're missing much anyway what with their endless pointless storylines moving at a glacial pace, it's about time the adult version of the girls get together already and face the EVIL SPIRITS.

Well thank fuck they’re back together after 6 freaking episodes.

I enjoy it still but mostly because the actresses are all amazing (apart from Shauna’s daughter who’s a minion of hell) but I hope that next season they manage to make it more interesting.

Finally, something happened.
I mean, too bad it was that :eyes: but, at least it seems to be picking up the pace. I agree about Shauna's daughter, her along with Tai's wife are the worst characters tbh.

I hope Elijah comes back, he was fun and nuts like Misty.

Oof that finale was bad. The whole present day story was just terrible no sense of time or place, people just dipping in and out to move the convoluted plot. They complicated the cops story so much and then solved it in the stupidest most contrived way possible.

Also she got stabbed in the shoulder, that did not look fatale (we also don’t see the body or the cult girl so I won’t be surprised if she’s not actually dead).

It just felt like a season that went nowhere and gave us nothing.

If they were willing to tie up the Adam dead police storyline so quickly couldn’t they have spared us and done it in episode 3?

I know she wanted out but ditching the second most charismatic actress is not wise.

It’s was never going to live up to the perfect first season but it felt like a completely different set of writers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom