Xtina - Pa' Mis Muchachas + La Fuerza EP (out now)

she was one of the first ones showing support to Britney, what else can the bitch do??

I don't think it's that. There is clearly more to Britney/Christina's history aside from the shady comments she made 15-20 years ago, and it's probably triggering for Britney to see her be so fake (AWWW I'M HAPPY FOR HERRRR *condescending bitch grin*) from a faux friend as she is coming out of all this trauma.

X-Tina's hubris for thinking that Janft post was about her though :D

the EP, La Fuerza, is out now. the final track is La Reina is fantastique. parts of it weirdly remind me of Chiquittita.

the single Santo is also quite HOT.

Sonos Nada sounds like it could be something, but the rasp in that belt is severe. I almost think she feels it's more authentic or something, but she's no Tina Turner here who actually started with damaged chords and wasn't doing more damage to them as she went along. Anyway, the rest sound fine vocally (based on snippets - will go full pelt on these later).

UGH LEGEND X at Brighton Pride, I cannot COPE!

Can't wait for her to silence the entirety of PRESTON PARK by performing CAREER BEST Somos Nada via candlelight, making every single person in Brighton stop what they are doing for just a moment to listen to queen's FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL perfect live vocal :disco:

SmugForsakenGarpike-size_restricted.gif

Why has no one said anything about the artwork for the EP? Never stop being an artiste Christina. HA! WHAT!

Santo is a BOP despite Christina actually singing about perreando :gross: Ozuna always delivers, so this was expected.

:o I jokingly said (whilst drunk) to my Aussie friend that I’d go with him in August at the 02.

Turns out he wasn’t joking and with open borders he’s coming and now I’m 100 quid down and going to see fucking Aguilera :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom