Xtina - Pa' Mis Muchachas + La Fuerza EP (out now)

Jark

User
this deserves a new thread.

dual single drop Pa Mi Muchachas / Santos IMMINENT. the clip above is from Pa Mi.

can't believe the mythical sophomore Spanish album is actually happening! she heard Selena's rubbish EP and said mamacita, por favor!

Last edited:
Is she dueting with Nathy Peluso? :zombie: She's going to DESTROY her vocally, she CAN'T SING FOR SHIT!

THE QUEEN IS BACK
indeed!

1fc2ae9f4729204fb2a8e939c38b3b52.gif

BECKY YEE! XTINA!

Give us that FEMALE NARC imagery Queen.

Becky G better be shitting her pants, going from Pitbull to Bad Bunny to XXXTina is quite the climb. Was culture-vulture Rosalía not available?

HOT BALLAD MOMENT out today.

nice but quite screamy in places.

Latin Grammys red carpet lewk

RbaEd4Z.jpg

those tits :D

I cannot stop looking at the tiddies. ha drag queen transformation is complete :disco:

Britney's IG story right now is basically: thanks for the well wishes everybody but fuck you Xtina :D :D :D

Not Chrissy coming out with one her best songs, vocals and VIDEOS of her entire career...

What a HIGH DRAG extravaganza :D

...and a 2 second clip of her being pulled away by one of her team on Britney's IG Story being the thing most people are likely to remember :D / :(

I didn't think much at all to Pa Mis Muchachas, but Somos Nada is clearly VERY SPECIAL INDEED.

I'm confident time will prove me correct :disco:

I'd be SO UP for an entire album of tortured Spanish Chrissy piano ballads :disco: She suits the genre perfectly.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they trying to cancel MY QUEEN?

JANFT just posted something which Xtina liked but I cannot tell if it's shading the Britney stans!

• Love
Reactions: COB
the nerve of Legend X to hit like on that (idiotic) quote when she's the shadiest, most competitive in the game!

the nerve of Legend X to hit like on that (idiotic) quote when she's the shadiest, most competitive in the game!

she was one of the first ones showing support to Britney, what else can the bitch do??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom