Which Housewives should I start with?

So like almost all of us I have a lot of spare time on my hands....

I have never seen a single episode of any housewives but KEEN to start but from which one??

I recommend Melbourne. The series' are shorter than the US ones, there isn't a daunting amount to catch up on, and it has one of the highest killer:filler ratios of what I have seen. The casting is top class as well.

I think that is one of my issues. Will I be in a constant backlog of shows and episodes to catch up on?

Thanks. Hadn't even considered (or realised) there were Australian ones

I think Melbourne as there’s not a daunting amount of episodes to get through and it really hits the ground running.

Melbourne (currently four seasons) followed by Syndey and Auckland (one season each) has been my trajectory - I get daunted by anything with over five or six seasons, especially when the seasons are long (all the Aussie/NZ versions are around the ten episodes per season mark).

Melbourne it is then. Thanks!!

Will start once I finally finish The West Wing

tumblr_nk70knpkpe1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yeah, Melbourne is perfect. Melbourne/Sydney/Auckland/Vancouver are all quick series, not too many episodes and all hit the ground running. Melbourne though is such a stellar cast and brings it from day one.

The US ones are just often so long that you really need to be *ready* to get into one, but obviously well worth it (or so I hope!).

I think Netflix has a couple of very early seasons of New York otherwise it’s Hayu, but at £4.99 it’s worth every penny!

Hayu has a free trial but like Lucille said it’s only £4.99 and the wealth of amazing shows on there is more than worth it.

I mean, it even has Leah Remini’s Anti-Scientology series on there! :disco:

Hayu has a free trial but like Lucille said it’s only £4.99 and the wealth of amazing shows on there is more than worth it.

I mean, it even has Leah Remini’s Anti-Scientology series on there! :disco:

Oh I LOVE that!! What series is that on now? It all got a bit samey but down for watching more

I loved New York season 3, but I’m struggling a bit with season 4. I may start Melbourne as a break, based on this thread

Oh I LOVE that!! What series is that on now? It all got a bit samey but down for watching more

It got to Series 3 before A&E got forced to can it. There’s also a special episode where they drag the Jehovah Witnesses for almost 2 hours.

I loved New York season 3, but I’m struggling a bit with season 4. I may start Melbourne as a break, based on this thread

Get to the Morocco Trip and you will change your mind!

Reactions: RJN
Hayu is such good value. I just wished they had Survivor on there (I am secretly a huge Survivor fan, so having the 40 series + international editions would be a RIGHT TREAT for me), but there is enough Housewives to keep me occupied. When I considered it literally cost the same as a pint I figured I could shell out for it :D

@Ill Advised - Beverley Hills is the only way to go if you’re looking for a long-term relationship. Real storylines and iconic scenes. Auckland if you want a quick fling

@Ill Advised - Beverley Hills is the only way to go if you’re looking for a long-term relationship. Real storylines and iconic scenes. Auckland if you want a quick fling

What I want is high level ridiculous drama and cat fights galore. I assume they all supply that?

Are the UK ones any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom