UK Vs The World S2 E4

Finn

User
Pronouns
he/him
Watching this now and the GULF in quality between Team Sinitta and Team Jane McDonald in this Snatch Game is QUITE SOMETHING. Jane herself really is the funniest drag queen on her side of the room.

Poor Gothy just finding new ways to underwhelm at this point :(. I hope this process will still be a positive for her.

LOVED the runways. When LGD is one of the weaker ones you know it's a good week. Keta Minaj's pirate look :disco: :disco: :disco:

Also Tom Daley quite funny? Not just a pretty face and a union jack cushion

A bullshit elimination decision but it's only telly, and they weren't an overall favourite of mine so I'll cope.

So far I think this season is leagues ahead of the previous Vs ones. And I particularly love seeing Tia Kofi thrive.

I also thought Jane was better than any of the drag queens at Snatch Game. :D

Poor Gothy just doesn't have it, does she? Disappointing decision from Tia.

Gothy practically saying to eliminate her for Tia to then save her was ridiculous.

Reactions: VoR
I thought Tom actually seemed slightly uncomfortable at times. Not at the drag itself (which he visibly enjoyed) more so at the quick pace of the humour. He gives strong "PG only!" vibes to me.

Anyway I loved Scarlet and Tia and cared very little for everyone else.

I thought Tom actually seemed slightly uncomfortable at times. Not at the drag itself (which he visibly enjoyed) more so at the quick pace of the humour. He gives strong "PG only!" vibes to me.

Anyway I loved Scarlet and Tia and cared very little for everyone else.

Darling, do a Google image search, he's more "PIG only" than PG only. He had a good delivery, which was surprising. He's never came across so relaxed before - I liked him.

Jane saying her Snatch was open topped everyone. LGD lowering his voice to call her a queen gave me a twitch - his eyes are beautiful.

Love Tia when she gets carried away. She's been more on flickering form for me up until now, but we got close to a full beam of what she's got to offer - I still think she can be even better.

Gothy delivering a refusal instead of a serve was in its own way quite brilliant and I guess we have Tia's pettiness about Jonbers arguing with his ex on X to thank for that.

I'd like to know exactly what Gothy loves about drag. Other than liking to play dress up, where is the appetite for it coming from?

As he said himself that he doesn't know who HE is, so who is Gothy? I don't blame him for not figuring how who he is by his mid twenties, but it almost feels cruel now to have him back and witness him going through this and see the other drag him through.

I'd like to know exactly what Gothy loves about drag. Other than liking to play dress up, where is the appetite for it coming from?

As he said himself that he doesn't know who HE is, so who is Gothy? I don't blame him for not figuring how who he is by his mid twenties, but it almost feels cruel now to have him back and witness him going through this and see the other drag him through.

It feels like he's just somebody who's wandered in off the street and is half-heartedly going along with everything.

And it's been FOUR YEARS since UK 1 - what has Gothy been doing in that time? Does she perform at all? She's not particularly active on Instagram - just a couple of dozen posts over the last few years. Has she not developed because she barely even does drag?

I could have forgiven Tia's logic in episode one. But in episode 4, by which point Gothy has consistently underdelivered, and actually told Tia that she doesn't think she'll be able to get any better, getting rid of Keta is a really poor decision.

Also, as much as I'm really pleased to see Tia do well these last two episodes, and there's definitely been a glow up in terms of looks, I don't really get the comments about her becoming fully realised or coming into her own or whatever.

For me she's the same Tia Kofi (who I really enjoy and would happily have seen her place a few places higher originally), just with a better wardrobe. Is that all that was missing for them last time around?

Scarlet's runway was stunning.

Choriza May is just rubbish isn't she? She's one of those people who think they're HILARIOUS but everyone else is just thinking "Oh ok".

Tia is such a messy performer, she did not win that lip sync, and that elimination was garbage just like Tia’s overall so called glow up and this whole episode. :poo:

The Snatch game was so bad, only Hannah did well.

Until the close ups of her after being eliminated, I never realised how much Gothy resembles Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom