Tuesday cancelled because all you do is talk about eurovision

HALF THE DAY IS GONE YOU HEATHENS.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT US TO TALK ABOUT? RUGBY?

1544750125687.jpg

I mean I suppose we COULD :eyes:

• Wow
Reactions: COB
That's OS DU RANDT for anyone who likes that kind of thing :tongueout:

NOT TO MY TASTE OBVIOUSLY

Another day another train cancelled! :disco:

STRONG BRITAIN GREAT NATION

Just ordered a veritable STASH of Nurse With Wound music. 2 doubles and a single CD and another double is coming in a couple of weeks. PILE 'EM UP, MEDICAL MUSICAL MAGICIANS!

Some of the British staff have arrived at the camp I’m working at. How soon until it’s socially acceptable to ask them about their thoughts on Eurovision

Some of the British staff have arrived at the camp I’m working at. How soon until it’s socially acceptable to ask them about their thoughts on Eurovision

Not too soon. You will spook them. Ease them in by talking about the weather for a few days first.

• Care
Reactions: RJN
How can you still have MORE to buy? :D Is it all fancy deluxe versions of the same stuff?

He's still making new stuff!! One is brand new, one is a reissue of an expensive "art edition" rarity with a bonus unreleased disc and one is 2 1/2 hours of alternate versions of a previous album.

NURSE UP!

Rang HMRC about a tax credits overpayment from 2007 that I'm paying £10 a month towards and for the first time ever, on asking whether they were happy for me to record the conversation I got the reply "Yes, I'm happy for you to record it because we're recording you anyway".

I only ask so that I can argue if they say no because they're recording me, so it took all the fun out of it. :D

Fancy sharing a birthday with ENYA :o
Oh is it Enya’s birthday as well? It was in my Hello Kitty birthday diary but I’m afraid that was stolen out of my handbag while I was tucking into a roast at the sauna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENYA DARLING GET YOUR FINGER OUT ON THE ALBUM FRONT PLEASE YOU SLOTHFUL WENCH

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom