The Wendy Williams Thread

First she tests positive for Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated, then she's allegedly (Page 6) checked into a hospital for a mental health check.

Season premiere has been pushed back to 3 October. Oh Hwendy, what a 24h hours.

:DeathToAllOfThem:

Good, she needs to calm down a bit. Ever since she quoted something Lil' Kim said about herself ("I'm the moment" as a responce to Andy Cohen) and people made it a meme, she's went really off the boil, even for her, trying to keep it going.

This set up has splintered off into something I'm rather enjoying. Maybe it will get old, but I really wouldn't be opposed to it continuing in some capacity.

Whitney Cummings was not a good fit, bless her.

Sherri Shepherd up next is much more like it again after Leah Remini left quite the trail.

I think I'm a little concerned for her at this point.

In better news, Leah Remini (and bff barnacle Michelle) is back for 2 whole weeks this time.

Wait, how did we go from wishing DEATH TO EVERYONE on daytime TV to wheelchair-bound and losing her mind in what, 5 months?

Apparently not coming back until February at the earliest.

Leah and Michelle I'm guessing will not be back. Leah is a natural, compelling speaker, so I'll definitely miss her blunt mischief. Sherri was excellent though and has one more stint. I've yet to watch Remi Ma, who is also due to return once again with Fat Joe.

I do wonder how many seasons they actually have left as would a network really renew her after all this. I guess Wendy could move back to radio and have it all on YouTube and all the streaming medium things.

Wow. I can't believe how quickly Wendy deteriorated.

Meanwhile, Sherri is probably standing on the IV hose as we speak. Girl needs the gig.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: ZZ
Sheri is good, often great in flashes, but it's a huge loss for lowculture. I wonder if a podcast is possible for Wendy. I do hope karma hasn't overdone it with her and that she gets back to a decent state again. Genuinely don't know what to believe with regards to what has been publically stated and rumoured.

People on social media are saying that her smile looks super fake and she's clearly hiding a lot of hurt.

The Wendy Williams Show’ is officially coming to an end in June.

Sherri Shepherd’s deal has been finalized and ‘The Sherri Shepherd Show’ [working title] will now replace Wendy’s this fall.

Sources close to production exclusively tell lovebscott.com:

“The producers informed everyone that the [Wendy Show] was being canceled at the end of June. Then in the next breath they hired everyone to work on the new Sherri show.”

Earlier this week, Wendy popped up on Instagram with a new video from a new account— and that wasn’t just because she’s trying to regain control of her personal narrative.

The @WendyShow Instagram account is no longer under her control.

As lovebscott.com previously reported, Wendy Show execs have been trying to end her showand find a suitable replacement for several years now — but to no avail.

Our production sources tell us that Wendy has been ‘checked out’ for quite some time and had become increasingly difficult to work with prior to her medical leave.

“[Wendy] had become somewhat unbearable, having tantrums and throwing things at people. Basically, the consensus among the crew is that she didn’t wanna be there anymore. Her illnesses may have exacerbated that feeling.”

Despite Wendy’s health battles and multiple hiatuses, Debmar-Mercury decided to renew Wendy’s show after their planned replacement, ‘The Jerry O’Connell Show,’ fell through with awful ratings.

It’s unclear if Wendy will make a return to the purple chair before her show ends, but we wish her all the best in her recovery.

Last edited:
When asked about redundancies from the Wendy Williams Show, a spokesperson from the network said, “DEATH! To ALL OF THEM!”

That tweet/article are still somewhat CONJECTUROUS but it does seem likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom