The Vaccination Lounge

Vaccinated? I barely know Ed!

• I've been vaccinated with a different version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’ve given .org a 24hr ban for the anti-vax comments/trolling.

I’m sure he’ll be back tomorrow to complain that’s he’s being SILENCED :googlyeyes:

Oh I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE when you are FORCEFUL.

I've had mine, naturellement, and unlike .com I do strongly and vocally disrespect anyone who "chooses" not to have the vax because they didn't personally supervise its formulation in the lab and therefore "don't know what's in it".

we all know what's in it. hook me up to that 5g. :disco:

Oh sorry I didn’t realise this conversation had more legs :D

Late to the party as USUAL

I have a very FLIPPANT browsing style with moopy which I keep meaning to correct but never do

It doesn’t help that the browsing functions on the laptop and phone are completely different. It seems that the laptop takes you to most recent post but the phone takes you to last post you saw. So I keep replying to things not realising they’re from 17 years ago…

Fun

Finally double jabbed up :disco:

ifvPuJS.jpg

I got the vaccine and now I can't stop shaking like a shitting dog, give me $5000 via crowdfunding please xx

I’m going to predict that these clowns are probably not registered with the Charity Commission.

I love how "vaccine injury" implies people falling down the stairs or stubbing their toe more often.

The person who's scraped their knees the most gets to win the league.

Ohh my favourite student in the online lessons today revealed he doesn’t want to get the vaccine :(

I don’t know if it’s better that it didn’t appear to be an anti-vax thing, just anti-foreign-vax thing

Over-40s can now ALLEGEDLY book their booster jab after 6 months, although no-one seems to have told the people who work for the booking service.

So apparently it’s not possible to book a booster if you’ve had covid because research suggests that overloading yourself with antibodies is more dangerous than covid itself. I’m parts of Europe getting a booster within 3 months of having covid is actively banned. In the U.K. you’re just asked to state on the website if you’ve had covid and if you have and it’s within 3 months it won’t let you book. You think they’d be a little bit more proactive with explaining this given that at least 4m in the U.K. have had it.

The one upside to getting covid is that in theory I should be protected now right through winter. I imagine boosters will become normal for all adults by next year so I can hang on until then!

The one upside to getting covid is that in theory I should be protected now right through winter. I imagine boosters will become normal for all adults by next year so I can hang on until then!
How are you feeling now?

So apparently it’s not possible to book a booster if you’ve had covid because research suggests that overloading yourself with antibodies is more dangerous than covid itself. I’m parts of Europe getting a booster within 3 months of having covid is actively banned. In the U.K. you’re just asked to state on the website if you’ve had covid and if you have and it’s within 3 months it won’t let you book. You think they’d be a little bit more proactive with explaining this given that at least 4m in the U.K. have had it.
I booked Mr L's booster yesterday, and I'm not sure it was even asked if he's had it!

I'm in the same boat, I hadn't actually tried to book the booster as I knew there was a wait, I thought it was 28 days though - not 3 months! But I think I was a bit lax about it because I do think I've got decent immunity for a few months now anyway

Important

All people aged 40 to 49 years old who have not previously been eligible will soon be able to book an appointment for a booster dose using this service.

We will update this site with more information when these appointments are available to book. We expect this to be from Monday 22 November 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom