The Saturdays - Greatest Hits Megamix

SEAN PAUL AND THE SATURDAYS

• Total voters
This isn't just some Nancy esque nonsense, I genuinely love this. It's ALL HIGHS.

I don't even care for the Saturdays, but 7 minutes of sugar fuelled pop choruses feels so good it MUST cause heart disease.

I also love the cover used for Spotify. They'd clearly never met, even though I've seen them live and can confirm that they have.

I fully support this. The Saturdays Megamix is where music truly peaked and never shall we see its like again

I fully support this. The Saturdays Megamix is where music truly peaked and never shall we see its like again
It's genuinely never been as good since. We didn't realise at the time but popular music peaked here.

The transition into Not Giving Up featuring snatches of Work is :disco: to the extreme.
It really is amazing.

Someone with more patience needs to dissect the whole thing.

@williamhague

Reactions: COB
They (well the team behind them :D) really thought Gentleman was their Biology didn't they? :D

When The Saturdays were good they were SO GOOD (as this megamix demonstrates). They also somehow seem to be more disconnected from some of their material than Girls Aloud were.

The frantic sugar rush of Not Giving Up remains my fave, but 30 Days remains a bit of a dark and mysterious ODDITY in their catalogue.
Once I realised All Fired Up is clearly written about doing a line (or 7) of coke, it really changed the song for me :D

What on earth was HIGHER all about too? What are they lifting HIGHER? Is it FLO RIDA that suggested The Saturdays need permission to be heard?

My mind has been boggling since I first heard it

I'm gonna LIFT
LIFT it
HIGHER !

I'm gonna LIFT
to
LIFT IT
HIGHER !! !11!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!

So when I SPEAK
LISTEN!
This is my DECISION
But you keep on MESSING
Up the WOOAAOOOOORRDS [Vanessa vocalisation edit]

Spotify has just SICKED UP an extended version of Not Giving Up! This could be potentially LIFE CHANGING?

I'm not familiar, but I've also lined up ONE SHOT to give it a listen, as its one of those songs that always gets mentioned online as a long-lost GREAT SINGLE.

Ugh this makes me want to go out and bust out my basic moves on a generic sticky dancefloor and spill a drink while I'm at it

Ugh this makes me want to go out and bust out my basic moves on a generic sticky dancefloor and spill a drink while I'm at it
Don't! I don't even enjoy clubbing but am craving a night out at a provincial homosexual establishment.

Don't! I don't even enjoy clubbing but am craving a night out at a provincial homosexual establishment.
Oh I was just craving going out but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Well my girls and I used to 'perform' the 'choreography' to many of the videos. "Missing You" was a particular favourite :manson:

Reactions: COB
When corona is over we should have a Moopy dance event thing where we hire out our own provincial gay bar and play Moopy classiques including this megamix.

This megamix is unfortunately blocked for me (as if anyone besides me here is even trying to watch it), but the Saturdays are so much better than they are given credit for being

1. Ego
2. Up
3. Higher - Yes these three are all the same song but WHAT A SONG
4. Turn Myself In :(:(:(
5. Faster
6. 30 Days
7. What Are You Waiting For? - Should have been top 10 not 39 or whatever
8. Not Giving Up
9. Disco Love :D
10. Notorious

This megamix is unfortunately blocked for me (as if anyone besides me here is even trying to watch it), but the Saturdays are so much better than they are given credit for being

1. Ego
2. Up
3. Higher - Yes these three are all the same song but WHAT A SONG
4. Turn Myself In :(:(:(
5. Faster
6. 30 Days
7. What Are You Waiting For? - Should have been top 10 not 39 or whatever
8. Not Giving Up
9. Disco Love :D
10. Notorious
Find it at all costs.

Surely now Biden is President, that will change. I assume unblocking gay anthems was a key policy pledge.

I've moved onto individual tracks but I may just line up the megamix video 18 times and cancel my video call plans.

No one fret, I found it. I'm listening now. If This Is Love and Issues have been upgraded from 5's to 9's already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom