The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip

I thought Cynthia was coming across really quite lovely and well after the first two episodes, but oh my LIFE the levels she sinks to in episode 3 :D

I actually think the stress and pressure she's putting on Kenya for her being a BIT LATE and DISTRACTED at her BAILEY Q is one of the sneakiest and meanest things I've seen a Housewife do to an apparent friend :D :eyes:
Kenya is going through a very public divorce, from a man that's trying to take custody of her daughter AND her all her money - as a friend Cynthia would have known this (and as we saw, the divorce is so public it's literally broadcast on YOUTUBE :D ). Cut Twirl some slack!

Of course, Queen Kenya is coming across so well in comparison :disco:
giphy.gif

Well in defense of 50 Cynt, Kenya has a history of being a shitty friend (mainly ruining her secret engagement and humiliating her about her wine store) so I can understand why she’s sensitive. But yeah it’s very tone deaf.

They should just cut RHONY completely and just have the NY girls flung across the world to deal with being dom'd by Housewives from other franchises :disco:

Kenya's reaction when Ramona said she was a girls girl was fantastic :D

How much more likeable is Teresa on this?! Melissa remains forgettable.

"She is very delusional and maybe possibly insane" :D
<cuts to Ramona by herself, acting insane>

Episode 5 was an all-time Housewives classic. Perfection from start to end.

Ramona is such an asshole - pay the glam woman her $100!
There's also the weird underlying racial element to Kenya/Ramona, that started with Ramona deciding to call Kenya "Porsha" several times at the start of filming. Kenya's hinted at it, but clearly cannot be bothered to fully go there as Ramona is clearly a LOST CAUSE.

Also quite here for Teresa clearly realising that New York and Atlanta are more than happy to do the heavy lifting this season, so she's just gonna enjoy her wine and bask in not having to be centre of attention for once :D

Luann immediately turning on Teresa at the dinner was another mild highlight :D

This was a great episode!

Although the rusty cogs in Cynthia's head couldn't be grinding any louder if she tried when she decide to challenge Ramona at the table about the makeup artist. She should know better that Ramona is just a lost cause. At the time Cynthia must have really had a bee in her bonnet and was desperate to produce conflict knowing her RHOA contract was up for review.

Similarly, I think Teresa confused Luann's lack of energy and being completely over beyond Ramona's antics as being a "pushover". She just simply doesn't have the energy or space to go back and forth with her.

Episode 5 was :disco:

Ramona really is the worst human being, and watching Kenya go off at her was very satisfying. Especially intercut with the shots of Luann just zoned out at the side!

Could have done without Ramona's eating slow Mo though.

Theresa looking heartbroken as people left the table :(

queen of cameo luann is my mvp so far:

"it's come to my attention"

"it was sad to me. it was like reaching out for help almost" - re: ramona asking luann why people like the latter more!

"i do volume"

and then she got into the bubble.

never change?

Another bop from the countess

The Countess ate this season :disco: She's at her best when she's the unintentional comedy character, and she really excelled at it all season long.

Cynthia is such a PAIN SACK. Oh my god get off my screen already. She wants to talk to Kenya (who is going through a TERRIBLE TIME) about their friendship, but only when the cameras are there..? And Kenya is the bad guy if she doesn't want to have this conversation that Cynthia has entirely engineered? Sheesh she did herself and her (boring) Housewives legacy no favours whatsoever. Nice wigs, beautiful wigs, now BYE WIG!

The final scene of The Countess performing Money Can't Buy You Class with her MONEY GUNS on the beach, whilst CGI fireworks appeared to actually be blowing up the island was just CAMP in the extreme. Like some sort of Mortal Kombat fatality move, but make it Luann de Lesseps :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom