The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip 2

A few more notes:

1. Could this be the rehabilitation of Phaedra?
2. Fuck
Vicki honestly.
3. That
Marco is a bit of a snack, no?
4. The
Jill Zaren comeback has been rather disappointing
Brandi is messy as ever, but fun thus far.

Last edited:
Sorry but Brandi's lasagne looked better and I bet it tasted better too.
All her ingredients were on point except maybe for lemon. Dorinda fucked her over sideways real good with the whole oven business. I see you girl.

Dorinda is not coming off good, from the way she was snapping at the staff to the manic coke fueled rages.

Andy might keep her on “PAUSE” indefinitely

I hope they cut Vicki's paycheque in half based on these first three episodes.

Dorinda is coming across far better than her. Vicki never to return please.

But Vicki was always garbage. Dorinda had a smidge of hope and you could hope that she’d be sane enough to come back.

ex wives rate

1. Eva - a huge improvement and she’s so effortlessly cool
2. Phaedra - fun talking heads
3. Jill - she’s not shining but I have a soft spot for her
4. Brandi - whiplash, you just swing from liking her to disliking her
5. Dorinda - she’s so mean and horrible. The rages are actually triggering
6. Tamra - eh she tries so hard and it’s so obvious
7. Taylor - nice but boring
8. Vicki - a monster

Finally got round to episode 1 last night, noticed her slurring more and more as more girls arrived and she was showing them their rooms. Definitely startin'. Then trying to inject herself into the drama, but totally unsure if she should stoke it or mediate it so she just ends chatting utter shit. Never change D!

Brandi just  knows how to be a housewife doesn't she? Can't say the same for dour old VICKI :daf:

What a fucking monster. When you make Vicki look good, you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Also yay for Jill bringing up how rude Dorinda was to her and that she’s still bitter over her bullying her off RHONY a few seasons back.

Ralph Lauren CASHEMEEEERE

The alleged final cast for S3 is now:

- Leah & Tinsley from New York
- Gizelle & Candaice from Potomac
- Marysol & Alexia from Miami
- Heather & Whitney from Salt Lake City

This week’s episode is wow, I don’t even have the words to describe it. Absolutely chaotic, Dorinda has learnt NOTHING from her ‘pause’, she’s literally worse!

Brandi is a monster but Dorinda…holy shit.

“She’s 5 years older than me” :D that poor waiter

Dorinda is an awful drunk. For those who grew up with alcoholic mothers with sensible haircuts, I can't imagine how triggering it must be to watch her.

Nothing says Housewives like Dorinda Medley drunk sat at a table doing THIS.
FXLmKReXgAoPrlS

It's up there in iconic Bravo imagery next to every gif of Kyle Richards doing the splits.

Not them dragging boring Denise Richards again who’s apparently going around trying to get it on with every blonde housewife :basil: **sources close to Denise have denied this**

1658008342254.gif

Also Jill getting into a huff because no one wanted to hypothetically sleep with her. What a ridiculous character.

As someone who’s not watched OC, I find Vicki quite fascinating, the dark energy just oozes out of her, and she delivered the line of the series with ‘If I die today, tell them she DIED SAD’ :D!
You MUST
S1 is a drag but if you work through it you will ultimately get to S8-S11 (ish @jivafox to confirmata) and you'll see just how VILE Vicki really is :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom