The Princess Switch 2: Vanessa Hudgens plays EVERY CHARACTER!

OMG what is THIS TAT? :D

Vanessa Hudgens plays ALL THE LEAD ROLES in this Netflix sequel to a film I never saw.

This looks somehow simultaneously awful AND essential :D

Please can somebody watch, and tell me if its worth my time (ideally when HUNGOVER).

I'm so into playing every character in a film right now :disco:
vanessa-hudgens-rpdr.gif

I'm watching this soon I think! I haven't seen the original but I'm sure it won't make much difference :eyes: Vanessa also starred in last year's Netflix festive classic, which I have seen:

I was shouting "old crone?!" at anyone over the age of thirty for weeks afterwards!

Also here's some Princess Switch 2 production gossip - Vanessa became friendly with my friend's cousin while filming in Edinburgh last year (said cousin being a lady who does GHOST TOURS which is how V met her), and it was Vanessa's birthday during filming so she invited this almost complete stranger to her party at noted homosexual establishment CC Bloom's :o

I watched this instead, shorter and probably funnier

I LOVED THE PRINCESS SWITCH 2 ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATE OTHERWISE YOU LOSE TRACK OF WHO’S WHO AS THEY ALL SWAP IDENTITIES / IMPERSONATE EACH OTHER

I'm watching Princess Switch 1 AS WE SPEAK

OMG she's just met her double :disco: Her accent!

Also were we aware that the Princess Switch films take place in a neighbouring kingdom to the one in the A Christmas Prince series? It's a cinematic universe :shock:

I'm not one to watch braindead things like this, but I watched the two of them back-to-back. You really had to go with the flow, because the whole thing was stupid from beginning to end.
The only scenes worth watching were the ones including Nick Sagar (and definitely NOT because of his acting skills).

Of course there's another one coming 😱

That description makes it sound like a heist movie, I'd be here for that (with the squad of Vanessa Hudgenses all having different special skills).

Last edited by a moderator:
I fully love these movies - it’s played for laughs (and Vanessa Hudgens is underrated in general - I’m pleased she found a path like this / Grease Live etc.)

Reactions: COB
I half-watched the third one hungover, it was of course absolute rubbish - but I enjoyed the BAD GIRL HUDGENS character front and centre, and the other two just sort of blended together as a bland mass as a result :disco:

It also features a couple of PAINFULLY HOT MEN (the bearded guy who I think is possibly a KING?? And Bad Girl Hudgens' ON/OFF LOVE INTEREST who is also a JEWEL HEIST MASTERMIND)

This may have been the best one! Vanessa Hudgens is such a good sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom