The Masked Singer

OH he was RUBBISH and didn't even know any British celebrities anyway

Not sure who Mo Gilligan is though:D

I hope Jane McDonald does this. A gimp mask will be her best acoustics for singing since that lovely hymn in that cave.

I'm finding Ken quite funny on the US edition especially when Joel McHale guests with him, but yeah, when his knowledge of UK celebrities is so limited it's less amusing.

That's good, Ken was the weakest thing about it.

Reactions: Zu
I only know Mo Gilligan from Celeb Gogglebox, on which he is quite good, and will be a definite upgrade from Ken.

The Masked Singer Australia CORONA-CANCELLED with EVERYONE on the cast & crew on self-isolation including Dannii Minogue after several crew members have tested POSITIVE.

Bodes well for STRICTLY!

Do we have any news on Series 2 yet? Ken Jeong is not taking part due to Covid and is getting replaced by Mo Gilligan as head judge. Have they started filming?

He may not be head judge. I might have just made that up. Ken Jeong was head judge though, right?

Filming has WRAPPED, so I assume we will get a new series in January? :disco:

Reactions: SDF
They are really pretty brilliant at keeping the contestants under wraps.

I am so looking forward to this coming back

I kind of hope it’s not as obvious this time round

BDDowAkCYAAC89H.jpg

Last year they did have some pretty big names. Katherine Jenkins was quite a big COUP.

For years I got BET YOU LIKE DANNY DEVITO if ever I mentioned KING BOB

NO ACTUALLY

Elaine dressed in a massive champagne bottle.

Jo as a jar of Uncle Ben.

Tubby male singers - he pop idol guy as a gigantic mirror saying "sorry"

Surely a gin bottle for MISS PAIGE :disco:

Also I was thinking more Rag ‘n’ Bone Man than RIK WALLER. And before anyone asks or starts honking ONE FOR YOU THERE ZU, NO to the latter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom